2019 BMW i8 Coupe - $839 + tax (first month, inceptions, tax, MSDs DAS) includes loyalty, ROADSTER AVAILABLE, [NJ/NY/PA/CT ONLY]

, ,

One car deal, no others available. $148,500 MSRP. PM for more details. $599 broker fee on this one. Pick up in the Tristate area. PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE TRI-STATE AREA - THE POST CLEARLY STATES GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i8 Coupe
**MSRP: $148,500
**Monthly Payment: $799+tax
**Drive-Off Amount: first month, inceptions, tax, MSD
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10k, +1 to residual for 7500
**MF: .00177, .00142 after MSD
**Residual: 64%
**Available Incentives: $1500 loyalty included, can add $1000 grad, $500 OL. Can add $1500 CCA rebate
**Region: NY/NJ/PA/CT
**Leasehackr Score: 15.2
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&msrp=148495&sales_price=111274.3&months=24&mf=.00177&dp=0&doc_fee=299&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3965&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7.025&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=7

25 Likes

Wow. Well done man!

1 Like

This is crazy! There are people out there leasing run of the mill $50k MSRP cars with worse terms than this!

Incredible deal.

4 Likes

this is the kinda car u can rent on turo for 2 days a month and drive for free lol

6 Likes

Holy hell bro. This is a phenomenal deal. Wish I had the money for it!

1 Like

Exterior and interior color?

+1 lmao!!!

3 Likes

sent you a PM

For 800/mo for a 150k supercar, it could be hot pink with yellow interior.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

damn, now i definitely want it

1 Like

I’d actually love that color combo

1 Like

How can I get this?

Wow, just wow.

I actually saw one of these in hot pink a couple of days ago! It’s a beautiful car, really expensive, but (hot take incoming): It’s not a supercar.

3 Likes

Not just you who feels that way

“Further, he envisioned a BMW supercar to still house an internal combustion engine and electric motors in line with the current i8. However, the i8 is hardly a supercar with a combined 369 horsepower from a turbocharged 3-cylinder engine and electric motors. For the budding supercar project, Fröhlich thinks 600 hp is a doable benchmark and the car wouldn’t way a pound over two tons. As for the engine part of things, a 4- or 6-cylinder engine could report for supercar duty combined with batteries and an electric motor.

2 Likes

Still available?

Super interested - available?

I find it strange that there’s not even a cough of *uni- :corn: cough cough in the comment section

5 Likes

It’s got to be the Unicorn of the year!