2019 BMW i8 Coupe - $839 + tax (first month, inceptions, tax, MSDs DAS) includes loyalty, ROADSTER AVAILABLE, [NJ/NY/PA/CT ONLY]

, ,

Quentin posted one that was slightly cheaper.

2 Likes

thats smart

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I love it!

1 Like

Ya itā€™s not a super car itā€™s a hybrid sports car with super car looks.

This is a good deal. The i8 haters unite!

It is a good deal for sureā€¦no one can dispute that!

I have one so just speaking from experience.

Great deal!

I have one as well and was of the 1st to get the i8 when they were doing deals about 3 years ago and I scooped it up for $1200 a month barely anything OOP (150K MSRP) so I couldnā€™t resist the deal being I was going on my 5th BMW in 3 years.

I really enjoy it a lot!   It has that unique exotic sexy look and It drives great as most of the High end BMWs do, only thing it doesnā€™t have is the super car sound and torque, but at this payment,  it is worth it all day!!!

That being said, I am Looking forward to getting my Roadster in the next few days !!! : )

Supercar? Lol have you ever driven a supercar? Donā€™t get me wrong this is a great deal for a fast car. But super car status, it is not. Super cars donā€™t limit themselves at 255mph and break 4 seconds 0-60.

Despite all that if I can get 28% off msrp Iā€™m buying one. Even though they are terribly dorky.

You guys are way too literal.

1 Like

2 Likes

Cool. Itā€™s a fun daily driver.

Doesnā€™t the window not rolling down all the way not annoy you? Little stuff like that drives me nuts. Iā€™m contemplating buying so just curious

28% is not realistic unless they increase the money off. With the amount of flagship money and at complete cost to the dealership from what I saw donā€™t think 28% is possible.

As far as the window not rolling down all the way that is trivial so far, but I guess time will tell.

The roadster looks way better than the hardtop version imo.

Besides the ingress and egressā€¦lol

Iā€™d rather 28% on an MB AMG GTR

1 Like

Lolā€¦while we are dreaming why not say 100% off?

I wonder never buy. The drivetrain malfunction problems occur too often to warrant a purchase unless itā€™s with an ironclad warranty. The window not rolling all the way down or that the car doesnā€™t have BsM or active cruise control and whatever else that is annoying, are not problems because the car as a whole is a joy to drive.

Iā€™ll get 28% off, Iā€™m already very close. Problem is I need the roadster, not the coupe, which is 170k not 150, and that adds a lot to the price. If I decide not to get one, expect a deal to pop up on here with 26.5% off msrp before incentivesā€¦last week of the month.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m driving it this week. The dealer tried to make me submit a hard credit check before driving it which is complete BS considering I already own 2 bmwsā€¦if it blows me away youā€™ll see a unicorn posted on here!

For the coupe. The deal on this thread is excellent by aronchi. Iā€™m surprised it isnā€™t sold yet.