2019 BMW 750i xDrive, 106k MSRP, $633/month, 3053 DAS (includes upfront NYS Tax), No MSD

Thanks to the forum and the folks whom participate here. I’ve got the calculator as close as possible. I could have saved money with a 24mo term, but I’m happier to spend the extra and keep the car another year. MSD’s were also skipped on this deal. The ask was 17% pre incentives on a new unit. Incentives were (hidden) 12k Flagship, 2k loyalty, 250 USAA. NYS tax was paid upfront and part of the 3053 down, the rest was first month of $633. Inked deal at the end of July. Received my $1500 BMWCCA rebate check today, so now the deal is complete.

IMG_4244|375x500

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 750i xDrive
MSRP: $106,105
Monthly Payment: $633
Drive-Off Amount: $3053 (2400 NYS tax, and first month of 633)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00145
Residual: 55%
Incentives: $2000 Loyalty, 12,000 Flagship, 250 USAA
Region: MW
Leasehackr Score: 14.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

19 Likes

Nice car, enoy!

1 Like

Awesome deal!

1 Like

I love seeing these 7 series deals and on a 750 xdrive! Whoa! My buddy just got one for $900 a month so you should be feeling really happy about this one! Congrats.

1 Like

Thanks. Wasn’t easy. Months of emails, many dealers laughing, many “good luck in your search of the ultimate deal” comments, lots of hideous counters…I probably reached out to a minimum of 100 dealerships during this search.

4 Likes

This is deal is amazing… I envy you dude…

Any tips on getting deals like this? What was the approach? A lot of back and forth negotiations?

2 Likes

Wait a minute…first off, I am so happy if you got this deal but, as a newbie to LH, I am having a straight up math issue with how you got here on these numbers? I am so lost so please help me.

Selling price: $76,500 (round up)
Residual: 55%
NO MSD!
Financed portion would be $34,425
Dived by 36 months
Wouldn’t your payment be (on simple math) $956.25???
I know i didn’t include the $3000+ for your D/O’s but that’s not making up $300 per month.

Seriously, I really hope you got this deal but, how did you get there?

On your numbers, I would have thought you bought the car for $41,432…WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE? HAHA

Residual is based on MSRP not the selling price

1 Like

Sweet deal!!

If only I wanted a luxo yacht again I think I’d totally be all over one of these when tax credit season comes back in TX, but my heart is set on its baby brother (M340i) and it’s sleek and slender cousin (X3 M40i — Got the Mrs one of those this week)

2 Likes

Holy moly! That has to be the deal of the century, congrats!

1 Like

great deal, what packages does the car have?

Then wouldn’t the numbers be even higher @Nexo917? I really can’t figure this out and want to. Please help me with the math

(cap cost - residual )/lease term = depreciation expense

(Cap cost + residual)*money factor = monthly rent charge

Depreciation expense + rent charge = monthly payment

Cap cost is MSRP minus discounts and incentives plus acquisition and other fees while the residual is always a percentage of the MSRP.

5 Likes

Far from it but good deal.

Whoa! I’ll have to read this over and over again to understand it. So, did this deal actually happen? Does it make sense? Thank you for taking the time to spell this out. Clearly, I need to get some more education before my next lease.

M-Sport, Park Assist, ventilated seats, black kidney grills, M Performance rear trim.

1 Like

The sacrifice is real…

Definitely not overrated

2 Likes

Congrats! You’re paying roughly what I’m paying after 30k off and OL/college grad/cca/loyalty on a 92k 7… what was the discount on this one?? 40k?

1 Like

says in first post