2019 BMW 750i xDrive, 106k MSRP, $633/month, 3053 DAS (includes upfront NYS Tax), No MSD

It has the extended trunk package, the grocery bag hook package and so big-it-is-like-a -small-studio package

3 Likes

7 series without massage seats is like a 3 series with working turn signals. Just not right.

2 Likes

For real. That’s a great deal, enjoy

1 Like

Much appreciated. Lots of help from countless evening hours on this forum, while “watching” TV with my wife. Thanks!

1 Like

I thought I got a steal with 0 das, 0msd, 680/Mo. Damn man, this one is just nuts. I don’t think this would be possible in my region, most of the ‘19 7s were gone in May

The pano roof I don’t notice much while driving, but my daughter and passengers love it, so for that reason it’s worth the fun

1 Like

Any broker that can replicate - I’ll sign in a minute :joy:. With current pricing and grad/OL/MSD this would be in the 450 range, 500 at 0 DAS​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I’d sign in a heartbeat

I agree with you, I am on board if anyone can get me the same price

1 Like

ROFLOL

if they didn’t throw in the bag hooks that is just wrong… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get the M340- it’s such a fun and practical car!

It is a good deal definitely, just don’t forget it is a 2019 pre LCI. There was a huge Facelift for the 2020, the only way how you get numbers like that.

Congrats, nice looking 7.

1 Like

If this was a 740 I’d say it’s a good deal. You got a 750 x drive… congrats on a great hack

2 Likes