2019 BMW 740xi Msport - $93k MSRP - 23 months - 12k miles - $584 plus tax - $0 MSDs - $2200 down + transfer fee

How has no one taken this?

1 Like

Totally agree with you!

UPDATE: Sorry I was off the grid most of yesterday. We are leaving for vacation today, so I was trying to wrap up a bunch of things at the office. I have about ten or so personal messages I need to respond to on here, and I promise I will. We are leaving tomorrow for a cruise so I’ll have limited service. Returning on August 13. I will respond to messages as soon as I return and we will get this one transferred and onto the next hack!! Have a great weekend, everyone. Thanks LH for this great forum! Bon Voyage!

For those keeping score at home… We’ve arrived in Florida for the night. Set sail tomorrow. Motorcoach hackers next?! My apologies to the moderators for getting this post far off track… :rofl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Can i take it ?
Very interesting and ready !

Is the car still available?

Is the 7 series still avail??

Hope you are back from vacation. Is it still available?

Still available?

Will you let the man enjoy doing absolutely nothing? Haha, my guy wound up leasing another car in the meanwhile. Good luck to the rest of you bidders!

i’ll take it

Plenty of interest and @CarandWatch is on vacation. If he wants to reopen this topic we will do so.