2019 BMW 740xi Msport - $93k MSRP - 23 months - 12k miles - $584 plus tax - $0 MSDs - $2200 down + transfer fee

Take it.

Shipping of $1200-1300 is well worth it

It demonstrates (to me at least) it hasn’t been sitting outside under a tree

I would, but need a 7 seater badly now.

I dont even understand. I thought you said you cant take it because youre in Oregon.

4 Likes

There was 15 minutes in between his posts. Life happens fast, man!

10 Likes

This would be tempting for me to take here in VA, however we have the joy of paying annual personal property tax on the value of vehicles that are owned OR leased. On a ~$60k car its about 2k a year. This would be scary!

Out of curiosity, what is the lease end buyout?

EDIT: After running the numbers for this car on KBB, it seems like you essentially negotiated the sales price down to the depreciated value. Bravo!

I am only 30 mins south of Allentown. You got a 93k car for around what I’m paying for a 65k Volvo. I know not apples to apples but kind of makes me regret getting a family hauler now…GLWS…should go quick!

1 Like

I have same issues as kerob, we have to pay annual tax on cars ,so not just for this yr but next yr as well, that’s like close to 4 k plus registration cost. If I was in any other state I would have taken your car today, this is an amazing deal but that’s atleast 8 k more expensive for me . Best of luck

1 Like

I meant Nate.

1 Like

what state requires annual tax?

I dont know about other states but in Maine they charge annual tax of 5 %

1 Like

That’s a great deal…wish you had posted this a few weeks ago!

I got someone for you. Messaging now

Sweet deal GLWT. Also, is this your garage?! Love the lighting.

Can’t look at it that way :slight_smile:

People are hacking $48K Tundra’s for $250/month right now ha

All relative!

2 Likes

I have one of those, too :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Me too :confused: lol

Right. Every great deal has 10 posts “I would jump on it only if…” from all over.
And the @CarandWatch IS a killer. Not the first time he has done this.

1 Like

Virginia charges annual personal property tax (PPT). On a 60-65k car it’s about 2k a year.

1 Like

Hope you got my message. Got a serious buyer