2019 Bmw 740i Vs 2019 Genesis G80 sport 3.3

Friends - I know am not comparing apples to apples here. But these are the 2 cars i managed to shortlist!!! (I know, pls don’t judge me :slight_smile:)
Bmw is coming to $800 a month tax in with 1200 out of pocket(90k msrp) and Genesis is coming to $630 a month tax in with 850 out of pocket. Which is a better deal here? I loveddddd the new genesis!!! And it drives really good!! Is there a way to negotiate better deal on tht car? Have we seen cheaper prices around?
Bmw is giving me nearly $25k discount on the car since the new model is out. Genesis apparently don’t have any good programs this month. Am really keen on the genesis if I can get it for around $450-500 tax in. Is tht even possible?

Wee need alot more info… if u want advise or opinion…

1 Like

I’m sure with enough $ down, that could happen. But realistically no

Don’t think the genesis could go down that much but I have seen people getting insane deals on the 7 series as of late due to the refresh that’s out, I feel like you might be able to get 650-750 p/no on a 7 series with the proper incentives and MSD. Car wise I just test drove the 740 earlier and I have driven the genesis last years model and I can say the 740 is not very much comparable to genesis I feel like you could compare the genesis better to a 530/40 rather than a 7 series, I think someone even signed a 740 for 5xx p/mo recently obviously a unicorn but maybe possible if the incentives stack up properly

Right now there are people in a Hyundai boardroom cheering at the title of this thread…

12 Likes

Hi friends. can you please evaluate this lease deal?

AUDI A6 2019
MSRP 67,590
SELL PRICE: 57,555
REBATES - 4,000
RESIDUAL - 48%
MF - .0033
DRIVE OFF - $731.45
MONTHLY INCL TAXES - $676.05
LEASE TERM: 39 MONTHS

i have 3 cars on the table now - BMW 740i $1200 drive off, $800 per month(msrp - $90,500). Crazy Discount!! BMW 540i - $2000 drive off, $636 per month(msrp $69,500). 540i - need to pay 1200 for trucking from CA. CCA 1500 discount cash back not included. So that’s bring the payment down by like $36.00 per month. Not able to decide. I think 740i is the best deal. But the 540i is the best loaded car!! All the bells and whistles on that car!!

If you’re comparing the three you need to specify package etc. Post the build sheets / stickers for each car. A 69k MSRP 540 isn’t remotely fully loaded.

Unless the 740 comes with everything you want, that would be my third choice personally. Comparing equally optioned 540/740 the 540 will give you nearly all the luxury of the 740 but without the penalty in handling. But again it depends if the 540 has comparable goodies like multicontour seats etc.

Doesn’t seem like a bad deal for an Audi, but you didn’t specify how many miles for these deals.

Most importantly, which car do you like best?

I think the 540 also has a newer interior than the current 740, correct?

If that’s indeed the case, I agree the 540 is the bmw id go with.

Not sure if you’re for real or trolling, but keep all your apples and oranges in one thread.

All deals are 10k miles per year.

am not. :slight_smile: i was in the lookout for 540. But FL deals are bad for 540. Best deal for 540 was from CA where i need to pay 1200 shipping. The Genesis was left alone. i liked the way it looks. so was thinking abt it. Comparing the 740(coz its cheap), 540 and A6. So tht makes it 2 apples and 1 watermelon i guess :smiley:

Nothing even close to that from what I can find in Fl.

540 and 740 have nearly identical interiors built off the same platform.

To the point where unless you can get a unicorn deal (some have), I see little point in getting 740 over 540.

means? you are getting cheaper or more expensive offers?

All those cars look and drive completely differently. Take each for a test drive and you’ll easily make up your mind.

The 740 though is like driving on clouds for sure i know i got one. Lol… that air suspension… i also was looking at the 530e but went for the 7…

IDK about the OP but some people just want to brag to all their friends about the amazing deal they got. The car itself is just a prop.

1 Like

Surely the best lease deal is on the 740i $90K MSRP @$800 month. In FL MB dealers quote $800 month for the E300 MB!! If you do FL freeway driving the 740i must be the better, quieter choice. Maybe the dealer will do $775 month on the 740i?:crazy_face: