Bmw 740i deal check!

Please advise if this deal is ok?

Should be cheaper at 24 months. Add 6% to residual for 24 months. Add max MSDs and verify you are getting base money factor. Probably another $1,500 or so in discount based on my shopping.

Agreed with @Jason_B. Check out @HN308’s recent deal too. While it may not replicable, it should give you an idea of the play in price that remains. Good luck!

Ok thanks. Otherwise the deal looks good? CCa discount of 1500 is not applied here. So tht brings down payment by $38 per month. So net - 769 incl taxes for 3 years. Ill workout the 24 months deal before I sign.

Add $5,462.70 to the residual listed in the screen capture for the 24 month residual. Running the numbers through Leasematic, it appears that the 24 month number will increase by around $30/month. Go to work negotiating a lower sales price. Good luck!

1 Like

oh wow! it increases eh! Let me try asking them. Lower sales price - they said is not going to happen. Earlier it was $800 on a 90,500 car. Since i chose a car with higher MSRP, they didnt even give me the $7 a month discount. Said they are all in on the car!! probably i can negotiate when i go to sign the lease.

No! Don’t go to the dealership to negotiate. Leasing 101. Never go to the dealership unless it is to sign papers or test drive. Don’t limit your search to your local dealer. There’s room to play with on your sales price.

Duplicates and redundant threads are not allowed. Pretty sure you’ve already been warned once.