Effective miles per month: 1085
Maturity date: 9/15/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in excellent physical and mechanical condition. I had a minor accident last year where the car was hit in the back bumper in stop and go traffic on the highway (<15mph impact).

photos:

1 Like

This should move fast!

2 Likes

This is a good car and an OK deal, but why do you think it would move fast? Effective payment is ~580$ a month + tax, tires and disposition fee.

Because there is no msds involved and even if you try to replicate this deal with minimum out of pocket it will be very hard because that type of discount does no exist at this moment

1 Like

If you look at the marketplace and check what the brokers are offering you will understand What im talking about

1 Like

Look at the reported deals.

$515 tax included no MSDs or any money down Signed: LOANER 2020 530i xdrive $515/mo $0 drive off

$482 SIGNED: 2020 BMW 530i xdrive M sport Demo $482 DAS $0 36/10

$387 an awesome unicorn Signed: Loaner 2020 BMW 530iX --- 387p/mo, 387 DAS, 0 MSD --- 67k MSRP

There lots of 5 series on Swappa under $500 a month too. Just recently sold 530e for $407 a month at 57K MSRP.

Sorry, OP. This is a well-equipped 530i and an OK deal and I am sure you will find the buyer. I am just surprised about a “move fast” comment for this deal on a LeaseHackr forum.

1 Like

As i said it will be very hard… not un achievable … plus not every one qualifies for all the incentives… like this month there is no lease to lease incentive so i know what i said … thanks for your thorough research though… i as a member of this forum appreciate it

1 Like

This is unnecessary to do on someone’s ad. You just killed my chance of transferring on this forum. If you don’t like the deal posted keep it moving, you don’t have to be a smart cookie about it.

People on this forum are well educated to make their own judgement on a transfer deal. While it might not make sense for you to lease a 5 series for $580/ mo for 22 months, it might fit into the needs of someone else.

Btw, none of those cars you linked probably have the seat massage or multi-contour heated/cooled luxury seating package.

@chi I now label you as the “Karen” of this LH forum.

Bye Karen :wave:

Well, this is LeaseHackr forum and most members here are looking to replicate the deals mentioned above. My original comment was about your comment “this deal will move fast”. I do not think it will in this place. Swappa… maybe. Honestly, sounds like a sales pitch to me. Any connection to OP by any chance?

You can call me names, it doesn’t really bother me as long as it makes your inner self happy… IMHO, I doubt that at the price and conditions above you will find a buyer on this forum. Good luck with the transfer.

3 Likes

I hate it when people find the need to make unnecessary comments on someone else’s transfer ad. Obviously there are always better deals and worse deals than the one OP is posting. IMO this car will move fast because the payment is so low. Even with $3k DAS, it’s still worth it for this loaded car. If I wasn’t trying to get out of my own 540i, I would consider this car. GLWT!

2 Likes

Im not going to feed your ego anymore

I do not like when people leave comments like “this will move fast” implying that at best a subpar deal is hot…

No need, just get OP lease at the current price and everyone will be happy.

This is a public forum… trying to stir things up just because you don’t like a comment posted by a stranger tells a lot about you… good night… hope someone elses comment makes you feel happier

1 Like

To me, this is the equivalent of saying “GLWT.” It’s a supporting comment to leave for a fellow LH. To you this might be a “subpar” deal, but to many others who don’t have the incentives or the time to haggle with a dealer to get the absolute lowest payment, a $420 pre-tax payment on a $62k 5-Series with $3k DAS is a perfectly fine deal. If the goal is to always get a “hot” deal, the Private Transfers section wouldn’t exist…

3 Likes

That was my exact intention!! :joy: didn’t know i was going to end up hurting people feelings!!

3 Likes

You did nothing wrong, Sharif. This deal is no worse than many others that I see here and much better than most. I have been looking for a BMW lease transfer for months and I have never seen an ad for a car with a seat massager! I agree with bluzbra that it is bad form to criticize someone’s ad.

GLWT, OP. Someone will want this deal.

3 Likes