**Cash Due at Signing: $3000
MSD:

**Months:39
**Annual Mileage:12k
MF: not sure
Residual:

**Region: northeast
Leasehackr Score:

If that’s the car you want, I’d say pull the trigger. Pretty solid for any Audi, especially an S.

:bat:

Thanks Batmitestar! IM going to do my best to get it wrapped up this weekend. put down a deposit:$

Only things I’d check is the MF and Audicare pros/cons. Audicare is worth it though for the 39/12k, you’ll be close to 40k miles at the end so better to be covered.

Oh—and you can maybe squeeze a couple bucks with MSD if your state allows.

Very interested in something similar, can you DM the contact of who you are working with after you close your deal? Don’t want to steal your ride.

It’s a great deal for an S4 but $3k down? You’re nuts. Don’t do that!!! Put $0 down, max out your MSDs and the payment will go down another $35-45/month or so.

Are you sure about these incentives? They look high to me. If they are correct it means the dealer is only discounting the car $500. That is terrible, you should be able to get at least 10% off MSRP before any rebates. I test drove an S4 with $64K MSRP a couple of weeks ago and with very little negotiating had them at 2K down 36/12 $650 out the door with 7% tax in payment. An effective $705 payment on a $64K car with a shorter lease term. You are at $630 for a $58K car with 39 months not 36. I don’t think it’s a bad deal but if you are really only getting $500 dealer discount and this is your payment then you can do a lot better.

Dealer is taking a 4K hit on the car and they are paying my last 3 lease payments on my current car. Invoice is 55xxx saw price before incentives is 51xxx

Thank you- just sent my guy a text and I’ll let you know how it works out. Didn’t know about MSDs until just now.

Thank you- just sent my guy a text and I’ll let you know how it works out. Didn’t know about MSDs until just now.
[

Invoice is not the price they paid for the car that is a scam. They are not taking a 4K hit. Dealers sell cars way below invoice every day, it is meaningless. If your price before incentives is 51 then your payments should be way lower. Something is not adding up did you put your numbers into the calculator? How much is your negative equity? You did not mention that in your first post. I plugged in your numbers using MF and residual from Edmunds and used a 7% tax rate since you didn’t say where you are from and it comes to $445 per month with $1386 down. So it looks like you are paying off your negative equity in your down payment but your monthly is still too high.

This seems too good to be true. Loyalty is $750 on all models, and there isn’t anywhere near that much lease cash. All BS aside you are getting 10% off the car plus loyalty.

I would pump the brakes and do a proper review of the deal as your numbers are all over the place now. Given as the dealer has already lied to you at least once about MSDs, you need to go over all the numbers and verify they’re correct.

The reality is that a new 2019 S4 is going to be significantly more than the 2018 deals we saw a couple of months ago, so this might be a good deal, but we’d need to see the full details. You can’t rely on the information a dealer is giving you though.

Yeah something is rotten here. No way there’s $6500 in factory incentives.

I just got a quote for 2K down $650 per month including 7% tax on a 2019 63K premium+ with very little negotiating. Not as good as 2018 but these actually lease well when you look at an A4 leasing for $550. They have low maney factor and good residuals and they are offering up to 3K lease cash right now. I can probably get 1K down and around $630 a month.

No one is paying your last 3 payments. It’s getting rolled over into your next lease.

1 Like

S4 has been leasing relatively well for sometime now. 2018, 2019, doesn’t really matter; it’s the same car. Obviously end of last year they’d be looking to clear the 18s off the lot, but it’s not as dramatic as you’d see with an outgoing generation.

Only difference is during season of audi (summer and winter) there’s probably an extra $1k incentive. Also depends on time of year and what the stock looks like. Last summer there were a ton of cars and the deals were good. During winter Ivan advised us that inventory was low and the deals had dried up.

When does summer of Audi start *

No no no. They are rolling in the last three payments on your car as negative equity into your new lease. Unless your old car is an Audi, in which Audi is indeed waiving your last three payments.