MF:0.00005
Residual:48%

Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 10.4

8 Likes

I didn’t realize the residual was so low on these especially at 7500yr

1 Like

Good deal. Congrats

Crazy low residual on the new C8 platform…

This deal ends up about $1+ a mile at 7500 miles/yr

Seems Audi jacked up the A6 MSRP’s over the last 2 years and cratered the residuals.

1 Like

This is the C9, not the C8. This is mostly because there is a 2.0 Engine coming to market in the next month or two. Also APR is 0.12% which makes up for the residual a bit.

The C8 came out with the 2019s.

The near zero MF helps, but on a 60K+ car with a mid to high 40s residual it keeps the monthly from being absurdly ridiculous.

1 Like

Wups. My bad. You can easily get a 10-11% discount and with 4k in loyalty and $4750 in other incentives, you’re looking at almost 25% off with no interest.

Yeah they’ve cratered the MSRP and resale on the C7 Platform by raising prices so much and offering 10-15K discounts on the C8

Will have to run my 14 A6 Premium Plus a couple more years since the resale values are so bad right now. Not the end of the world…

Is that sale price before of after incentives?

Before incentives…~53k with incentives.

I have seen 10k off MSRP before rebates.

Totally doable on a prestige with an 80k sticker, but those are ugly leases because the RV is in the low 40s. Or it was the last body style :man_shrugging:t2:

Before incentives…~53k with incentives.
nice deal anyway. 9Apps VidMate

Muwa-

Congrats on your deal, that’s awesome. I’m a bit curious though as I did the same deal as you…kind of, and just trying to figure out how your leasehacker score came out to be slightly higher than mine.

please don’t mistake this as a D measuring contest- I’m seeking to understand and try and poke holes where maybe you or I missed something

Fellow leasehackrs pleasure share input (pasting my deal here so both can be referenced easily)

Extra $1500 in rebates probably helped

1 Like

Wondering what other rebates there were though. Total on A6 is $7,250…where did he get the extra money,

Incentives may vary by region

Regional incentives.

1 Like

…and here I am thinking Cali had the best deals nationwide. :joy:

1 Like

Best weather* :grin:

1 Like