2019 Acura TLX Base V6 FWD $299 + Tax (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) NY / NJ / PA - DEC Update

, ,

UPDATED DECEMBER 5: Deal got slightly better, with a little more flex cash added by the dealer. Just a reminder, there is a broker fee on Acuras.

TLX ASPEC: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&msrp=45765&sales_price=38091&months=36&mf=.00093&dp=0&doc_fee=499&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

A $37k base model is shown below. The best value this month is on A-Spec and Base models, given a higher residual than tech or advance, but I can do all of the trims. This may or may not be cheaper than you’re seeing Honda Accords now! This dealer does not pay me, so I will be doing these cars for a $400 broker fee. Cars must be picked up in North NJ at the dealership.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura TLX FWD Base v6
MSRP: $37165
Monthly Payment: $299 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: First month, bank, plates, doc, tax
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k, change calculator to 54% for 7500 miles
MF: .00093
Residual: 53%
Available Incentives: N/A
Region: NY / NJ / PA
Leasehackr Score: 10.4
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&msrp=37165&sales_price=30089&months=36&mf=.00093&dp=0&doc_fee=499&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

2 Likes

roughly what would be numbers on an A spec? i have a friend that has been considering one for a while

This is aspec with tech awd

Would this TLX AWD Tech be any lower if I have a current Acura lease (loyalty)?

No, don’t believe there’s loyalty.

1 Like

I’m interesting how can I contact you?

What is the total of the Drive-off in $

Thank You

I sent you a PM

Hi I am interested - current Acura Leasee - lease maturing - how can i contact you ?

I sent you a pm

Do you lease OH? How can i reach you?

I don’t sorry

Hi…I am new so hope this is okay to ask here. Not sure how to PM. What would the numbers be on an Advance? Also any incentive for recent grad and/or conquest rebates? thxs!

An update to pricing for December shown above, including base and A-spec trims!

That’s a crazy big diff on residual! The Midwest has it hard locked at 62%

Probably for 24 months lol

No lol, these are all 12k / 36 months at 8.50% tax rate here.

Hi, I know you don’t do VA, but I was hoping you could at least offer some insight on this deal I have. Please let me know if there is room for more negotiation. Thanks!

If that “Market Value Selling Price” is MSRP, then this is a solid deal, especially since it’s for 12k miles. If it’s really a $37k model marked up, you probably have $20 or so you could possibly whittle off. I’m assuming those payments don’t include tax, by the way. If they do, it’s an even better deal.

Hi, thanks for responding. It’s for the A-Spec 2.4 and it’s nothing down at all with the taxes rolled in. I want another $20 off or the maintanence planned rolled in, but they are not budging.

deleted, misplaced