2019 Acura TLX Base V6 FWD $299 + Tax (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) NY / NJ / PA - DEC Update

, ,

id love to get a quote like that here in the miami,florida region… initial offer they gave me is 437$ including tax a month plus $1000 inceptions… did they roll in all your inceptions(tag,dealer fees etc.) in your monthly payments?

Yup, everything is rolled in, not paying anything to drive off.

i’ll try showing your picture to the dealer tomorrow and asking to match, i’ll write back to tell you what happened. i’d definitely take that deal if they give it to me.

you meantioned VA? is there anything special about leasing car in VA or are you getting any special rebates in your deal? thank you

No, I just mentioned it because it’s not one of the states mentioned in the original post. VA is one of the states that taxes the full sale price of the car versus the monthly payment though, but that should work in your interest though. Good luck, let me know how it goes!

Just got back from the dealership . They didn’t want to honor your screenshot agreement because the $7000 was too much for them…they immediately knew the deal wasn’t from Florida.
i ended up getting the MSRP $40.395 2.5 a spec @$366 no tax ($386 with tax and for $12 more a month to a total of $398 i got $366 maintenance plan included in the payment)
at signing i payed $1620 which included first month,dealer fee,tag and state taxes.

agreed upon value of vehicle $33658 Gross cap cost $34619 residual after 36 months $21409
term 36 / 10k miles
got tints included in the deal as well
i personally think i did good.
what do you think?

Hi, too bad they wouldn’t honor it, but despite that, looks like you got a pretty good deal! It wasn’t too far off from what I got. Crazy how different things are from state to state. Enjoy your new car!

1 Like

thanks man, you as well!

Looks like a great deal, which dealership was it? I’m in south Florida too and was interested! Thanks

Please close this thread. The deal is no longer available and this thread was hijacked anyway.