2019 740i Xdrive Msport ! 656$ Sign & Drive

, ,

2019, BMW, 740i X drive M sport
DEMO w 1500 miles
Black/Black

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $**92975
**Selling Price: $**66450
**Monthly Payment: $**656
**Cash Due at Signing: 0
MSD: 4900
Incentives: 1000 conquest 1000 College Grad

**Months:**24
**Annual Mileage:**12000
MF: .00130
**Residual:**60

Region: Northeast NJ
Leasehackr Score: IDK

Big Thanks to @CarandWatch Barry for making this work.

17 Likes

:trophy: Congrats

Great deal!

Very nice! Great deal​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

Great Deal! Just curious, is the insurance crazy high for this?

Due to the location I live in, I pay 300 per month. Another who bought the exact same car near PA pays 70 per month. so it really depends on your location and driving history.

Great Deal @Bob_Lee. Nice work.

@wawzj619 I picked up at 740i in April and my insurance is about $100/month for another reference point. I am in NC. Insurance is much more expensive in Tri-State.

Good deal despite the .0002 MF jack.

Sometimes you’ve got to take the MF increase in exchange for the deal…The recent run of Toyota Tacoma leases through TFS may be a prime example. I gladly accepted a marked up MF in exchange for a few hundred dollars difference in capitalized cost and residual value✔️

1 Like

Insurance is related to lot of factors including your age, driving history, credit score and most important your location and the depends on the car you insure.

I insured a 101K 740xi is NY metro area and pay 410 for 6 months which is less than $70 per month.

That insurance premium is less than what I paid for the BMW i3 which was half the cost at 50K MSRP.

The safety features on the 7 I believe made a huge difference on the cost of Insurance.

Indeed. One I worked recently for a member basically exchanged an extra 2% on the discount for the MF bump (This worked out in their favor though) which was very decent on an M340i.

Yes…When the effective amount being financed (depreciation) is so close to zero on some of these mega deals (again…,like the Tacos) they can charge whatever MF they want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How many vehicles on your policy? More vehicles than drivers and it really starts to get cheap to add other ones on.

1 Like

Ya, that does help with insurance. We have 3 vehicles and 2 drivers in the household.

BTW @Bob_Lee great deal on that 7 and enjoy the car.

1 Like

Thank you. This is helpful!

I would like to take a look at this car as I am based in Northern NJ. I am new to this forum how do i see it?

This isn’t an offer to lease or takeover the lease. He was sharing a fantastic deal he was able to score.

1 Like

Rent charge isnt based on the depreciation. Even if there was $0 depreciation (say a one-pay lease), you still get charged on the RV, so it isn’t wise to let them “charge whatever MF they want.”

I could have worded things better, and I have a feeling you know what I’m talking about, but I will explain what I meant…

If you are dealing with a car (and this is the example I had in my head when I was typing my reply), such as a Toyota Tacoma with a residual in the mid-80s, and the capitalized cost value is almost on top of the residual at lease end, if the only way the dealer will do the deal is a marked up money factor, it is probably still wise to proceed. You still have to calculate out if it is worth it, but since the money factor mark ups tend to be limited, it likely is on the mega deals.

In short, I was more than happy to allow the dealer to apply the maximum MF mark up on my Toyota Tacoma lease. At $199/mo for $40k MSRP truck it is the only way the deal was possible.

1 Like

but imagine the possibilities if the mf wasn’t marked up, or maybe the dealer just wouldn’t do it. Sometimes on a deal it just is what it is. I see what you are saying. It made sense to me.