2019 740i Xdrive Msport ! 656$ Sign & Drive

, ,

Yes…in the end…we are buying an “effective” monthly payment with a lease. Of course the LH way is to not negotiate using the payment as a target, but we are in fact working towards the lowest possible effective payment in the end. To get there, it might take a non-base MF. If the true bottom on something like my Tacoma is $199 at the moment in time when I signed, then of course the dealer could show me a lease with the base MF…but they’ll just not discount the truck as much, etc. My costs over the 24 months will be the same.

Oh believe me…I did!

I’m not saying to never agree to a marked up MF. Of course there may be times when a huge dealer discount offsets a marked up MF. I’m just pointing out that your statement about the calculation of depreciation and MF was incorrect.

Awesome deal…congrats and thanks for posting as a benchmark.

You are right…my wording was terrible :frowning: The finance charge is of course going to take into account the CC and the RV, so the difference between them being small reduces the finance charge, but of course does not eliminate it. I should not have given a the misleading impression that it does.

Usually it requires 2% added discount to offset a MF markup.

What would it be without msd?