2019.5 Infiniti QX60 $57K MSRP 39/15K Essential, Proactive, Sensory $367/mon $400DAS

I’m in HTX. Could you share the info with me? Thank you.

what does that mean, you obtained a tax credit in Texas for the QX60? How come you got tax credit for this vehicle? or you meant dealer gave another discount to offset your tax amount?

1 Like

My loyalty code also got expired. I called the number you mentioned to reactivate but they mentioned that can’t reactivate and advised to reach out to either dealer or regional manager. What do you guys think?

I thoughts would be to keep being persistent and call someone else. Tell them you’re we’re looking at that time and now you are, emphasizing that this code makes the difference between getting an Infiniti or switching to an alternative brand due to lack of Apple car play.

Can you please PM dealer’s information? Thanks a lot!!

Could you please PM me dealer’s information? Thanks!

+1 please would be much appreciated!

Congrats! This is the best deal on QX60 I’ve ever seen. Not only you managed to get all possible incentives by not even qualifying for some of them but also you managed to get an insane tax credit. This is a real lease hack.

How long did it take you to collect all the info and make the deal happen?

I called Epsilon and they told me that there is nothing on my name… I owned Infiniti for 5 years and got a new lease with them about a month ago. Should I just give up on this? Do you have any tips for me?

Quick question. Why did you put $33 down?

Thank you! The dealer had it worked out with $400 down including 1st month. I wasn’t going to go have him back out the $33 and redo the deal sheet. If I total the car I’m less worried about the losing the $33 than actually getting these incentives again to replicate deal. This took about 2-3 week. A lot of it was waiting on the dealer I didn’t go with to try and get a tax credit. They weren’t hungry and ultimately didn’t not try to earn my business.

I would keep at it with Epsilon. It was my luck that I had a loyalty code that had expired in 2018. That’s what they reactivated. Funny I had no recollection of received any communication when I was initially awarded that loyalty code.

You are at least lucky enough to try to pull off a Hail Mary at the end of the year to see which dealer wants another tally mark on 2018 sales. Who knows, maybe a dealer will eat the $1500, or at least split the difference.

Wow!
I got the VPP, how to I get the tax credit?

Can please PM dealer info

Hi, can you please pm me dealer info?

Great deal. Congratulations!

Thanks, all PMs replied. End of the year, go get those deals!

Can you PM me the dealer information? I am in TX, too. Thanks.

@Boringdriver Great deal, Congrats on it!

Can you PM me the dealer information? I am in TX, too. Thanks.

Can you pm the dealer please? Thank you

can you pm the dealer please ? am in tx.

Please pm me the dealer also please? Fellow Texan here.