2019.5 Infiniti QX60 $57K MSRP 39/15K Essential, Proactive, Sensory $367/mon $400DAS

Pm dealer info Texas

Please PM the dealer, Thank you!

Can you please PM dealer info, I am in Austin TX and the quote I got is pathetic that I did not even bother negotiating

Not as good as OP, but I signed one yesterday in Houston. QX60 Luxe FWD with essential and proassist package. I only had Conquest.

MSRP: 53.1k
Sales Price: 44.3k (before -1.5k for Conquest)
Drive Off: 2.5k (1st month+Reg+Title+4MSDs)
Monthly payment: 410/month (6.25% TAX on sales price (about 70$/month) is included here)
Original MF: 0.00035, Final MF: 0.00001) <— marginally better than original post
39 Month/10k (Do not really need more than 10k)
Residual: 57%

If I had VPP, Loyalty and Tax Incentives, I think I could have made it similar with the original post. I think they were pretty happy with this deal. So you probably can get it better if you push it harder.

Would you mind sharing me the dealer info? I am in Houston and helping my friend for a QX60.Thanks.

BIG thank you for @Boringdriver for posting this!!

Everyone above me who is looking to replicate this deal in Texas only (this will not work if you live in any other state), I am on a bus en route to the following dealership to sign this exact same deal and you can too if you’re one of lucky ones today.

Dealership: Sewell Infiniti of Dallas
Sales Manager: Adrian Chavez
Phone: (972)-455-6313
Email: achavez@sewell.com

Tell him Sunil sent you and good luck! He is aware of the “Leasehackr” deal and will match the terms.

3 Likes

Dealer information sent to you.

Hi can you please Pm me the dealer info in Houston? Thanks

Can please PM dealer info?Thanks!

Is there a possibility of getting this lease at this price for Missouri residents? Please PM me

Very nice, OP. Absolute murder and for does it for me was you got 15k miles/year.

If I could duplicate this deal in NY State I would do it right now. My state sucks for deals, though.

1 Like

Sorry, new to the forum, but could somebody clarify the tax incentive thing please. How is your tax zero?

Also, OP, could you pm me the dealer info- TX resident.

Thanks and congrats on the sick deal.

@Boringdriver Been trying to get a deal on this car all day. You said you didn’t work for a VPP company. How did you obtain the code and when you got it what did you do? Just give them the code? Do something on your end?

Can someone pm me the dealer in Houston…
Also what’s with the tax credit and how do you get it?
Anyone has luck replicating the deal in Houston area?

Hi , Can i get this deal in NJ and Please PM the dealer details.

Same here would like this deal in nj

would you mind sharing the dealer info as well?

Any chance this is offered in SoCal? LOL

I am looking for it too in OC area.

Same here -; OC Area - hopefully something will come up in March (end of their fiscal year). **** it’s okay to dream ***** :slight_smile: