2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Mom 10K/39 $554 per month including tax

Long time lurker here. Learned a lot from the forum. I think it might be helpful to those who are currently looking for a 2018 XC90. Note that this deal was signed in mid-August, so things might have changed since then. I could have sent this earlier but my account was new and I couldn’t make new posts… This deal was done with the dealer that had the most 2018’s in stock, my guess was that they were trying hard to get rid of them, especially when XC60’s and XC40’s are taking over some market share of the XC90.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 MOM

MSRP: $59490
Selling Price: $53375
**Monthly Payment: $554 including tax with all fees rolled in. Note that I live in Texas and received a tax credit from the dealer, which effectively reduced the tax rate to 1.25% on the full selling price. **
Cash Due at Signing: $6554
MSD: $600*10
Incentives: $4750 Rebate

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10000 miles
MF: 0.0011
Residual: 52%

Region: Texas
**Leasehackr Score: 8.8 years **

2 Likes

Congrats. Enjoy the XC90! I’m loving mine (actually the wife’s but I drive it more than her now!) haha

It looks a great deal. Congrats!!!

I was shopping one for my wife, and wondering if you could share the name of dealership with people.

Bad timing/choice. YOu could easily have gotten a Stelvio lease for much less…

But not everyone wants a stelvio, shocking I know.

OP was a long time lurker, so I’m sure he was aware of other deals and got what he wanted.

It’s bigger than a Stelvio so how are these comparable?
Plus this month the Stelvio is not that great of a lease anyway.