Deal Check: 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 MOM and T6 R-Design

Hello, fellow hackrs! Unfortunately, I got rear-ended on the highway last week, and my car from 2018 was deemed a total loss. Luckily it was a Volvo XC90 :wink:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-volvo-xc90-t6-mom-10k-39-554-per-month-including-tax/64261

Just got some latest quotes from my good old dealer. The dealer said all in on both deals.

Terms: 36/7.5K
DAS: first-month payment only.
Region: Texas

2020 Volvo XC90 T6 MOM
MSRP $62,825
Pre-Incentive Price $56,267 - 10.4% off MSRP
Incentives: Loyalty $500, Volvo Lease Cash $3000.
Monthly payment: $554 including tax, with 10 MSDs and tax credit.

2020 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design
MSRP $68,755
Pre-Incentive Price $62,000 - 9.8% off MSRP
Incentives: Loyalty $500, Volvo Lease Cash $3000.
Monthly payment: $610 including tax, with 10 MSDs and tax credit.

Under current market circumstances, how would you rate these numbers? It seems hard to push this further, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask you guys. Also, the dealer said Volvo increased the acquisition fee from $695 to $995. Don’t know if that is accurate.

Edit: edit selling prices to avoid confusion.

What incentives (lease cash/Volvo allowance) are rolled into those sales prices?

$3000 Lease Cash in Texas

fwiw that r design deal is abt what getting quoted today on similarly priced inscription here in south fla. 67k msrp with no down and ten msds

Strong discount on MOM and good on R. Acq fee is $995 now. Need to know if you are getting buy rate also.
Edit: forgot about loyalty, so discounts are around 9.6% and 9%. Still, MOM is good.

Sorry I may have confused you. Just updated the pre-incentive prices. 10.4% and 9.8% off MSRP, respectively.

I don’t think I’m getting the buy rate. More like 0.00155 (instead of 0.00115) and 0.00085 (instead of 0.00056). Dealer won’t budge there, or maybe I am not pushing hard enough?

Please see updated numbers. Sorry for the confusion.

Nah, I was right before editing my post - selling price included $3k but not $500 loyalty, had the same %% off. But with marked up MF it’s not great. Push for buy rate with the same discount.

Can anyone share what the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits should I be looking for on a 2021 Volvo XC90 Inscription @ 10K pr. Yr. In the 10305 area ?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.