2018 Volvo XC90 AWD T6 Momentum Lease Question

Have you driven all the cars being mentioned? Because I have. The Volvo for sure drives better than the RX and the Jeep drives better in its own way. The GX is great but I personally don’t care for the look. The highlander is almost a joke with steering that felt so artificial I couldn’t wait to get out of it. I don’t know what you’re inferring by I choose a jeep over a Lexus. For me, not for everyone, but for me the Jeep is what I need. The RX can’t pull trailers comfortably, can’t drive on the beach, and more than likely can’t handle the winters where I’m from.

Your point about larger engine more power is just completely false. Fords 3.5 ecoboost is stronger than a GM 5.3 V8.

Additionally, I am not saying the Jeep is a better car than a Lexus. We likely agree that a Lexus is built better and is of higher quality but being that my jeep is a 36 month lease I don’t care what happens to it after.

So you are saying, your order of preference is Jeep first, Xc90 second and Lexus last. Also Lexus IS better quality than Jeep but you don’t care since you are leasing? I think those are valid points.

In terms of lease hacking deals, I am saying Lexus IS first and XC90 is last.

If I was to buy a car I to keep would choose a LX or GX over a jeep. Higher resale, more reliable, better quality. Since I’m leasing I don’t really worry about that though. I prefer the Jeep for going out on the beach and daily driving but for a longer ride the Volvo is more comfortable. To me it’s almost cost and worth and what makes me happy. Yes I could have saved $30 a month and gotten the Lexus but I wouldn’t have been happy. It’s all about personal preference.

1 Like

He is actually a *she…

They adjusted the MF, but stand firm with the Acq Fee stating per the lender its $995-

Can’t help you with gender identity questions. Only lease questions … :slight_smile: and those pertaining to engines and horsepower. I am the resident expert on horsepower :slight_smile:

Hahahahahahahaha… touche!

They lie, it’s $695. But most dealers try to mark it up. If you happy with the deal, $300 is about $9-10/mo

They have it on the website for 465 a month

Just looked at 2018 XC90 AWD T6 Momentum trim. Received the following email from saleswoman. Would love others feedback on next steps. I was surprised there were no rebates. I also know I posted in 2 separate forums but thought this one might be more appropriate.

I just double checked, and the Costco program ended last month, so there are no additional rebates available for Costco members

I have the figures prepared. There are no rebates, however the MSRP is $58,410. We will sell it to you at $54,174. The money factor is 0.00113. With only $800 out of your pocket(advertised lease is with $4k plus tax, title and fees due at signing), at 36 months, 10,000 miles per year your payment would be around $752, and at 36 months, 12,000 miles per year the payments would be around $776. Each additional $1,000 out of pocket will lower your payment approximately $28 per month. The residual value on 10,000 miles per year is 57% of MSRP($33,293.70), and at 12,000 miles per year residual is 56% of MSRP($32,709.60).

Go to Volvo site and see all incentives under Payment Estimator. Then add A-plan, if you have it. @cheapdad00 has already showed you incentives.

Pardon my ignorant question: I’m interested in XC90 T6 Momentum as well. How can I find out if I have the coveted “A-Plan”?

You can email the A plan people and ask. List all your possible employers / organizations

May I ask who the A-plan people are? Someone in this forum?

2 Likes

I dont know much but people have been helpful here for me so if theres something i can add to the discussion help you, here it is:
‘support@aplanbyvolvo.com’

^Thats who you e-mail.