2018 Volvo XC90 AWD T6 Momentum Lease Question

I recently shopped the highlander, gx460, rx350, and xc90 and there is absolutely no comparison between the xc90 and the others - it’s more expensive but totally worth it. The RX looks great inside and out but the trunk has limited utility because of the slant and the technology interface is a generation behind which is a shame. The gx is a true truck if you need that but the interior is 2 generations behind in my opinion, gets truck-like gas mileage, and the rear trunk opening is totally silly.

He highlander is a great package but quotes of $500/month for the limited were just ridiculous because the dealers won’t discount them - maybe for closer to $400 it would have been a stronger contender. But that’s only from a utility standpoint, overall interior design and technology it doesn’t really compete with the luxury suv’s.

I honestly didn’t bother looking at the qx60 since I’m coming out of a q50.

The features on the xc90 T6 momentum with convenience, momentum plus, and vision are amazing and I’m so glad I decided to bump up to this suv. Ive been using the pilot assist often and it is totally worth paying a bit more just for this feature alone. Did I mention 25mpg?!

1 Like

Those who want to pay 400 instead of 600? If money is no object, who the F wants an XC90 when you can have Cayenne, Bentayga, Levante, Stelvio Quadrifoglio?

This is Leasehackr right? Not car and driver or Volvo fanatics? Or did it change over Labor Day?

No one who wants a three row SUV wants a RX, by definition

Right, and this is my opinion. Like it or not :wink:

1 Like

He only stated that after I had posted. He posted in 2 forums XC90 and Highlander and did not mention 3 row until after I had posted the Rx suggestion … I am not a mind reader. I can predict the future, time travel and get Volvos for 399 but I am not a mind reader :slight_smile:

I agree with everyone about looks of Xc90 vs Rx350 but I ain’t gonna pay 600 for an xc90. Power to you if you are or can or have …

This thread is not about you or me :slight_smile:
p.s. don’t get too upset about your wrong statement about XC90’s HP :wink:

but he was asking for suggestions, so I gave mine …

That was in response to the person who said he preferred Xc90 over Rx350 and then got a jeep …

You mean this one? LOL

yes for sure. I also looked up the 0-60 time for the xc90 and RX350. Hint … not the one with the more horsepower :slight_smile:

Right. You did not mention Jeep in your post, but did gx460. So, you should have stuck to gx460 instead of Jeep :slight_smile:

Lexus RX350 $45,615

4 doors, 5 passengers, all-wheel drive; 19/26 mpg city/hwy (est)

3.5-liter V-6 engine; 295 hp, 267 lb-ft; 8-speed automatic transmission

Xc 90 T6 Momentum
$53,245

4 doors, 7 passengers, all-wheel drive; 20/25 mpg city/hwy (est)

2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine; 316 hp, 295 lb-ft; 8-speed automatic transmission

So the Xc90 does have the smallest engine

Really? You posted all this data to do what? Like I don’t know that XC90 has a 2 liter engine LOL
I pointed out your statement “so if power is what you are looking for, it’s not gonna be xc90”, not the size of the engine

I posted for the benefit of everyone - this is not about you.
Yes, if power is what you are looking for the XC90 is a car to avoid due to smallest engine in its class.

Come on, already. Power and Torque in XC90 T6 both higher than RX. End of story, live with it. And with your “fake news” statement :slight_smile:
How does power correlates to a smaller engine, again?

The larger the engine the higher the power, no? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great points, thanks Furry!

You’re joking, right? :roll_eyes: Higher fuel consumption, for sure.