2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum AWD 365, including tax, 1st month due at signing, NJ, MSRP = 60,535

What does double pay mean?

Dealers are paid more by Volvo to move them .

2 Likes

I live in Silicon Valley, dealership doesnā€™t give a $hit about selling cars. They have plenty of businesses.

1 Like

yea, I always go SoCal for car shopping, most of the dealership in Silicon Valley are very arrogant, not willing to negotiateā€¦

1 Like

Any deals in NJ for XC90ā€™s?

Is this going to affect other vehicles too? Iā€™m in my S60 until October 1, 2019, and while I do love it, Iā€™m fiscally responsible and looking at what is around, planning ahead, etc., plus I know I can begin with a pull-ahead beginning January 1 (plus, will I have to order 4 months in advance to get what I want, etc.?).

Iā€™m torn between a new S60, an S90, a V60CC (2019/2020 models, and a V90CC, so itā€™s really on whatever Iā€™d get the best offer. I also have both A-plan and Costco (member since 2003) on top of Loyalty, so Iā€™m in a decent position, but if good A-plan deals are going awayā€¦yikes.

The real hit is on 90s which have 3k a-plan cash. Others are 750-1k, so this is what you really will lose on 60s if you take higher discount vs. A-plan. Or, for example, on XC60 you will not lose anything because thereā€™s no a-plan cash, so you go with discount greater than invoice.

1 Like

Any way to get A plan quickly for something like this?

Yeah, and even if someone was to let me out of my lease (highly unlikely after 18 months), itā€™s not like I HATE my car, and itā€™s not necessary right now, so, it wouldnā€™t make sense to do it. Sadly, I guess Iā€™ll have to see what deals are around toward the end of the year and go from there, but in all likelihood, Iā€™ll probably be pulling ahead between December and February, depending on the deal. I was fairly lucky, all things considered, to get the deal I did on aā€™17 in September 2016.

I wanted a '16 due to the incentives of approximately $10,000 at the time, but AWD was getting hard to find, and dealers were quoting me outrageous numbers that didnā€™t match up with the MF and residual. I had a car I did hate, and I managed to swap my lease, so I HAD to get another car ASAP. :slight_smile:

I think I remember your deal from Edmunds. White car?

Only Samā€™s club, I think. Search, someone was able to get it right after buying membership.

Others werenā€™t, definitely not guaranteed.

1 Like

Yes! I thought your username sounded familiar!

I have lurked around here and just never signed up. I have a friend who just ordered an XC60, but now he wants to order a 2019, since ordering for 2018 is closing, but Iā€™m so happy heā€™s switching to Volvo from 12 years of BMW!

I still havenā€™t really found a deal that matched mine, 18 months later, so that makes me happy. If I multiply out my lease (subtracting out the NY tax I rolled into the payment) and donā€™t account for the MF, it makes my residual about 67% on a 36/15, so I canā€™t complain!