2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Does the same apply for XC90? Would it be worth getting an XC90 this month or waiting until June-July when '19s come out…?

XC90 is less affected by this change, you will only lose $750 a-plan cash if you take larger discount over a-plan. But what may happen is that Volvo will reduce a-plan cash and increase regular incentives, for example. Or they can also reduce S90 a-plan 3K to be in line with others. Then you better off just negotiating 10-12% discount instead of going with a-plan.

1 Like

You should hack another one now. The extra loyalty is actually 2.5k (2k bonus + 500 standard). With 12% off and your lower tax you will be under $250/mo.

Might be time for an inscription… And here I was starting the hunt for a pickup truck…

Don’t like the wheels on Inscr, but yeah, can get it under 300/mo. MF is better, RV is lower. And inventory looks better than T6.

Is the extra 2k inloyalty in all regions?

$290 for 24/10 At 1 dealer on a rather low cost T6 Inscription, assuming 12% off. Are they on double pay combined with the extra loyalty? Any idea if the extra 2k loyalty was on xc90 as well?

Yes, on all 90s I believe. Maybe even on all models.
Do 7.5k miles for even better deal. You’ll flip it anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t think so. Mid-South Atlantic probably compensates for lower standard incentives.

Might be able to flip an xc90 - 24 mth residual is 67% though, an s90 would be more of a challenge.

Not enough cash on XC90 to make it flippable.
Try V90CC?

@Ursus sorry coild you please elaborate further. I was about to go sell my XC90 T6 R to Carmax tomorrow for breakeven just to get out of my $677 payment (w/5k down - pre finding about this website of course). I want to get into a new lease for 250-300, i’m sure i’ll get similar money at Volvo dealer (Miami) and would be super interested in the S90 Inscription for $250 to $300. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It’s all there - discount off MSRP, plus all incentives, plus a-plan. Plug everything in the calculator.

Look at the calculator link I posted above which models a T6 Inscription.

Thanks @Ursus, could you tell me what you mean by S90’s being on a double pay? All rebates double?

No idea, @cheapdad00 said that.

Yup was looking at that. Just wish someone would breakdown the 10750 in incentives.

3,750+1,500+1,000+3,000+2,500

I think @nyclife mentioned the double pay this month.

3750 Lease rebate
1500 Lease Bonus
1000 Volvo Incentive
3000 A Plan
2500 Loyalty

Am i categorizing these correctly so that I don’t look like a shmuck tomorrow morning at the dealer?