2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Sorry, your correct. That’s why I’m at 455 mo. I’m at .00078. I’m in N. Cal. Purchased in So cal. Kept wondering why the lease calculator on leasehackr was higher. Lol

Gengras is my CT neck of the woods! Does anyone know of their numbers are real?
I am having some major potential work changes that might kill leasing due to miles per year for my commute, but gengras does appear to have some good deals buy or lease.

Only you can tell after going there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you want to keep it 36 months investigate a 30 month lease and then ask for a 3 month extension at the end. It might save you a few bucks. It is a good discount, but don’t believe their statement that it was a 3500 net loser. Reverse engineering your numbers I get a discount of ~10%. Invoice is 6%, so that extra 4% discount is $2500. There is a rumor that S90s are on double pay this month (so extra incentive to move them). Enjoy the vehicle, the S90s are amazing vehicles.

1 Like

Holdback on the S90 is 4-4.5% per the dealer I was at yesterday. They’re not losing money at 10% dealer discount.

Don’t know who told you holdback was 4 percent. It’s not. I was in the business for a long time. From lining to closing, desking and GSM. G screen showed what they were losing. Dealers lose money all of the time to sell cars. This is most definitely a big loser for them. If it wasn’t we’d all be getting those deals easily. S90’s aren’t exactly flying off the shelf and very few people are getting over 10 percent off on em. There’s not a lot of money built up in the car.

Dang. Never thought about just extending it the extra few months. I already signed and the car goes on the carrier tomorrow morning. No biggie. You always running premium in yours?

Vehicle I was looking at yesterday, with the finance manager and the lead guy, had an MSRP of $52240 and the holdback on it was $2200.

I went back to the dealer I got the posted deal at to pick up another S90 if I could make the numbers on my trade in work. Got confirmation from him that they weren’t losing any money on the deal and that they were happy to do that deal for me with as many people as I could bring in the door.

Another dealer told me that at the same 9% they were losing $13000 on the car. How they think were losing $13k on the car at $5500 off MSRP before Volvo incentives, I’ll never know.

I flipped mine to carmax after owning it about a month. Only had 250 miles on it so hadn’t put any more fuel in it.

1 Like

Flipping it? Hmmmm… My wife’s gonna hate me.

I flipped a gmc Denali 3500 2 years ago after owning it 4 months to carmax. Never thought about cars.

LMAO. Salesman say some stupid sh#t sometimes. The one at San Fran did too.

I think that ship has passed for the S90. I bought mine as a last day of 2017 special, 12% off MSRP plus $13,250 in incentives (And much lower RV). Beginning in January, they changed the financials, lowering incentives and increasing RV, thus increasing the selling price of the vehicle. My 61k 2018 T6 MOM had a cap cost of $42k.

1 Like

47800 not 77800. Lol. I messed up. That includes a 550 delivery fee. Which is average to ship a car.

The deals definitely aren’t as amazing as they were, but you can still get a ~.6% lease. That’s hard to beat.

Yeah, if you are on west coast or in North East. The southern region has had crappy incentives since the beginning of the year.

Every dealer I spoke with and leased previously always says they are losing money on the deal. But they aren’t running a charity. The discount you got can be reproduced.

I say wait till Q2, these cars are only going to get older and they are probably not going to sell fast. The sales people at the Volvo here can suck it

1 Like

I’m sure it can be reproduced. Just haven’t had anybody wanna come close to it. $44,250 after a plan for a car that stickers for $61,590 ain’t too shabby. How are ya liking your S90 so far?

Some respected members here, mainly @Ursus have mentioned that A Plan deals most likely will be limited to standard 6% off MSRP, it may be wise if you want an S90 to get it now.