2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

3750 Volvo allowance, 1,000 dealer cash (I think, didn’t clarify what it was, but did not have issue when mentioned it today to another SM)

Much appreciated, will let you know tomorrow how i did.

I used the following:

3750 Allowance
1500 Lease cash
500 Presidents day (through April 2)
2000 (enhanced loyalty)
3000 Aplan

Looks like I might have left some out.

1 Like

1k, must be dealer cash, like I said above. Not sure about 500 presidents day. Was told today it’s part of loyalty (500 standard+2k bonus)

I can’t really find a 60k inscription in my area. They seem to start at 65k

They are ones that start at around 61k, need to expand your search.

So does that mean I’ll have loyalty now? Lol

Can you please elaborate more on these incentives? I do own a volvo. I am not able to get more than off 5% msrp. How did you get the enhanced loyalty of $2500?
I live around cleveland, ohio.
The incentives that I was able to get were 3000 lease cash, 3750 volvo allowance, 3000 A-plan and $500 loyalty.
The best number that i was able to get on a 66k inscription was $680/m for 24 months for 15K miles.
I have been trying to get into this car for a year!! Please help.

Thank you

Got an email from a dealer (i believe to be automated, not serious). 11% off MSRP on 78K T8. I basically asked them if it is inclusive or exclusive the Volvo rebate. If it is not, I think CA is eligible for 15252 in rebates with the A plan and federal tax credit. That should bring the payment to $1500 down, around $550 per month give or take. 24 months is lower, but you lose the CVRP rebate. I don’t know if they do 30 months, but falls somewhere in between I guess.

I bet it includes incentives.

1 Like

I agree with you, but can’t hurt to ask. It’s like what I was saying before, maybe by 3-28 they might get desperate. I do have to say being in CA, dealers don’t seem to be that motivated. That’s why I already moved to other vehicles.

Might have to direct a friend to this, the CC has A plan cash on it?

Yep, 3k (@cheapdad00, can you confirm?) . RV is lower, but still good deal can be had.

1 Like

V90 and V90CC Aplan Bonus info - V90CC has more total cash on it

1 Like

My GA dealer just replied that there were no additional loyalty rebates - just the standard $1K purchase, $500 lease. Not sure if I believe them, and will ask some other local dealers to see if the answer is different for NC.

Who knows? Maybe it’s DMV only thing? I have 2 GM/SM confirming, with one even saying it’s $2.5K. Even Volvo site shows only $500 loyalty for my local zip codes.
I can give you GA/SC dealer, if you want.

For reference this shows on my zip code (NY).

Different region, different incentives.

1 Like

Have an offer on the table, 2018 S90 T5 54k MSRP in Miami 24/7.5k absolutely zero at signing $340/month, what do you think?

Details? Also, T5 will cost you about the same or slightly more than T6 with higher sticker due to incentives and RV.

1 Like