2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

The residual on the excellence is like 32%. I am not paying 80k for a Volvo, I might as well invest that with Bernie madoff.

As you guy said, the car is t at sub $400 yet. If it is, I would consider that to replace my mercedes as a daily commuter for my wife.

Actually I am gonna stop by Volvo to see if it is even worth the $400 or wait for the 530e to have incentives!

Came back from Volvo, very impressive car. The cars are very nice, but it feels very oldmanish and 70K for it is just too much to me. I have some flexibility in my next car, I am gonna hold out hope for a T8 Momentum XC60. I just don’t see myself paying for a S90 unless it is the XC60 Momentum price!

So why can you only get the T8? Carpool stickers?

I wish I could get an XC60 momentum for S90 prices…

Yes. The sticker is worth like 20 minutes per day.

My lease doesn’t end until July 4th, so I can take my time on it. Worst case scenario, I can take my old EV back and use it until Jan 1 2019. Maybe YE will provide better number.

The dealers are all emailing with about 65K selling price on a 76K car.

I see a few here and there, all for $70K

The problem with the XC60 is it’s still new and there are no substantial incentives available, so from a lease standpoint, they cost WAY more than an S90. The sticker price is irrelevant.

It’s a Volvo, be patient and I am sure it will come down :slight_smile:

Based on the current figures below, we need the car to basically sell for $59K to get to our spot of mid $300s…

I think the confusing part is that the $5750 Volvo Allowance is either to purchase or lease, so a lot of dealers are including it when you ask them for generic quote and you won’t get your 5750 when it comes time to put the paperwork in.

.00152 MF and 60%/53%/49% residual. $5002 non-cash credit. $5750 Volvo Allowance. $1500 Lease Bonus

September 30th, where are you

The discount is not impressive. I can’t zoom in enough to see the small text but I bet it includes the volvo incentives and the dealer discount is small.

Just showing cheap one. $3,420 CCR and you have to negotiate, obviously. Even as is it’s under 1%.

That seems to be the advertised rate for most of these cars, which is likely to include the 5750 rebate. I am gonna wait until June when they get really desperate. In California the dealer don’t seem to be desperate to get rid of the t8

I just realize this car is longer than my tesla, yikes

The 2018 is huge. I was looking for a 2017 (which is 4.5" shorter) but lease support has ended for those.

Got more offers in the mail, most are invoice + the 5750

Lol. Outperforms an E series any day of the week. A lot more room as well.

Just pulled the trigger on mine. Looked at the E Series and 5 series BMW. Too small for me and i don’t think they perform as well as the Volvo. I have a 13 year old who’s 6’1 with long legs and don’t wanna have anybody be cramped. Have a Chrysler 300 C, lease is up so that’s going away and they lease like crap now so that wasn’t an option. I own a truck and a sport utility and wanted another full size sedan. IMO there’s nothing out there that touches the S90 for that kind of payment. My friend’s are looking at me funny when i mention I leased a Volvo, but it’s a damn nice car for $450 mo. delivered to my front door and not a dollar out of pocket. Here’s the deal.

2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum AWD
Onyx Pearl White w/Amber and charcoal interior.

MSRP: 61,590
CAP COST: 47,800
DELIVERY FEE: 550 INCLUDED IN PRICE
36/10 @ 455.96 no.
0 drive offs.
3,000 A Plan through Sam’s Club. (I had to call because it wasn’t generating me a pin. Was emailed the next day with one from Volvo)

Btw. Thanks to the members that helped me out on this with they’re advice. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I take it back. Most here is MSRP minus the Volvo incentives. Here is a famous quote from one of the dealer.

“Volvo is not a mass-produced brand, so their residuals are more conservative. Volvos aren’t for everyone. :)”

Yes it’s not for me because I am financially responsible, well to a point anyway

MF marked up, as well as aqusition fee. Also, 24 months is much better deal and MSDs would make it even better.
Not sure what your 77k cap cost means. It’s 48k in calculator.

My mf was .00088. That’s buy rate for 36mo. .00078 for 24. I know 24 mos is better but i wanted to keep the vehicle for 36. Acq Fee marked up 300. No problem. It was a net 3500 loser for them. I ain’t complaining. Lol

Where are you located? .00078 is for 24/30/36 mo

1 Like