2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Not sure why everybody started talking about T8. The article is interesting due to its view on Volvo and S90 in general. T6 currently is the best value and the best car in S90 line.

Those T6 Inscriptions at $4-450 per month with minimum drive offs in California are steal imo

I think it’s worth mentioning the T8 for anyone else that comes across this thread, if anything to highlight that the T6 momentum is the place to be. I did consider the T8 as the $6502 in tax credits seems like it’d help, and if you could find a low optioned T8 momentum, it might, but they seem to be mythical creatures.

All I can say for everyone looking at a Volvo is buy this month or you will regret it

1 Like

What’s happening next month?

Are you alluding to the A-Plan restrictions that are forthcoming?

Next month BMW is coming with aggressive deals, so if you lease Volvo this month, you WILL regret it…

what does that mean. buy it in March or you will regret it?!?!? Does this have anything to do with lease?

Isn;t the S90 build in China?

Yes, final assembly is done in Daqing, China

The rear of the car is ugly, inside seems nice, but I guess for the price it seems fine leasing it. Unfortunately I can only get the T8 if I want one :frowning:

When i first drove it 6 months ago, that was my initial impression of the vehicle as well - the rear looked all wrong. But it grows on you, might just be familiarity.

I wish there were T6 in colors I want at my dealer :pensive:
With all incentives and 12% off it could be at $265/mo all in on 24/7,500

There are virtually none and when dealers get them they aren’t too willing to negotiate.

Tell me about it. Some dealers don’t have any. Thinking about going for T5. Will be more, but still a good lease.

I found a T8 at 15% off (they list that as purchase). I wonder if I can apply the 3 incentives to it. If I can get the A Plan, Volvo allowance and leash cash. Then we are talking $300 something a month :slight_smile:

NM, did my calculation wrong, more like 500 something :frowning:

The 15% probably includes some of the incentives.

Has anyone thought of custom ordering a T8 with only the minimum packages?

No one has it in stock, everyone has the stupid Inspiration or whatever with everything on it. I think these hybrids are selling really well, I am doubtful they are going to be hackable.
Too bad volvo wont support the 100K XC90!

1 Like

Actually I think the T8s aren’t selling at all. But there is just a small amount of them out

There’s is a 20k incentive on the Excellence trim, still outrageously expensive though.