2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Sure about that?..

2 Likes

Sorry 2018, not 2019!

What deal did you end up with? Looking for the same car in Miami.

I ended up with the Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti instead

1 Like

Do you like it? Is it a deal worth sharing?

Sent you a PM 2020202020

Just put it here for DMV folks - extra $500, but there is a catch LOL

1 Like

I’d rather keep my $500…

1 Like

Proud Penguin?..:grin:

Rangers… 202002020

Got this offer on a T5 FWD and I’m not getting the same numbers when I put it into the calculator. Is there something I’m missing?
The incentives for the T5 is 6000 and also 3000 for Costco.

MSRP 58500
Selling after all incentives 45500
2500 down as cap cash reduction
24/7.5
414 per month

This is before tax and registration fees.
Also, the dealer is telling me that I’m getting the base MF of .00026 and that they are unable to do MSDs because it is so low.

June 1st today, i assume incentives are changing today … or would they do it on the 4th?

Today. I was talking to a local dealer (Indiana) yesterday, and he forwarded me an email from his supposed regional supervisor saying to close all S90 deals by the end of the day because the incentives were going to be very reduced in June (at least in midwest region). I take everything I hear from a car salesman with a huge grain of salt, but just passing this along.

1 Like

Dealer told me everything is the same today

I think it is today because volvocars.com payment estimator lists no incentives currently (this happens during the monthly transition).

1 Like

May RV was .00026 and you can use max 5 MSDs to bring it down to .00001. How did you even find a T5 FWD for the price of T6 MOM AWD?

1 Like

Bowers & Wilkins? 202020

Must be every option, which just doesn’t make sense for a deal on T5 FWD.

1 Like

It has the bowers
My main qualifiers are the 19 inch wheels and the bowers
Also looking for gray or black exterior

This combo is not easy to find

I understand that I can get a better deal on a 62k msrp T6 but I can’t find one with the above conditions

if I can negotiate for 3000 Total out of pocket including all fees for 400 a month …
Does that sound like a good deal?

I’ve called a few dealers and they told me they don’t do MSDs since the MF is .00026