2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Trying to work a deal right now on a S90 T6 Inscription demo car. MSRP is $69,140, they are not close on payment even with a discount of $10,750, do you have a breakdown of the rebates at $7750?

Your MSRP is 10k more.

Yes I completely understand that

You are also talking about different trims. Go to the official volvocars.com website. Pick a car in inventory and then click “Payment Estimator”. It will show you the incentives in your area.

Also no Aplan fir demos

1 Like

$6250 in rebates per Volvo site. Does the Costco $3,000 kick in still apply?

as mani mention, no costco / aplan on loaners.

Thanks. I misunderstood based on quotes I have received so far. I thought the “A-Plan” pricing was one thing, the Costco bonus cash was separate. Thanks for the clarification.

They are the same. 2020202020

@mani_is_kool & @JamesBond: Oh snap… I got my demo (28 miles) with Sam’s A-Plan :smirk::v:

I did not know it didn’t qualify and they successfully ran the pin code for validity. I wonder if the dealer ended up eating the A-Plan cost.

There are a couple people who had success like that. @Ursus can comment, but I think there are different classes of demos/loaners and there is a certain set of circumstances where Aplan can still be applied, even on a vehicle which isn’t brand new.

Nah, my GM apparently didn’t know it can’t be applied to loaners. So, if it’s punched - no a-plan, no matter what the mileage is.

Did the dealership end up eating the cost or they still received the money?

I didn’t buy, was trying to.

From what I have been told, dealer gets dinged by VCOA later on.

What does it have to do with VCOA? :slightly_smiling_face:
A-plan is managed by Volvo and they set the rules.

Broker did not charge fee, but next time i’ll be sure to hit you up for some tips.

1 Like

Just signed a deal for a 2019 T6 Momentum.

$340/mo with taxes. 7500 miles/24 months.

Full MSDs and $1400 due at signing. Hope this helps a few folks!

3 Likes

Where? MSRP, incentives, etc?

East Coast. 60,xxx MSRP. $7500 in Volvo incentives and $3000 A Plan.

1 Like