2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

I think it’s technically if they sell at Aplan 6% discount then the fee is limited to 100, but since most of the deals are in the 8-12% off range, they have more flexibility in charging a higher doc fee. One could try and hardball them and see their reaction, e.g. do they say if we only charge 100, we have to sell it to you at 6% off. A good test will be next month when they aren’t allowed to sell below Aplan fixed amount and use the elite bonus.

Is that DEFINITELY happening?- the fixed discount on aplan pricing that is

That’s the rumor beginning next month Aplan elite bonus will only be applied to 6% deals. Biggest impact is to S90/V90 with the 3k rebate.

Not a rumor. Right, @nyclife? :sunglasses:

Is there any suggestion that they’ll be making a change to incentives to correspond to the change?

Incentives change all the time. No one knows what they will be. They might as well kill 3k on S90.

1 Like

Exactly, how long has the 3k a-plan been around on S90, since the summer? They had some other generous conquest incentives as well.

They still need to sell S90, so will probably raise regular incentives soon.

Now just to get them to bump the incentives on the v90cc… and/or offer a more substantial conquest rebate to get me out of my current vehicle.

1 Like

I doubt they will do it by much on V90CC. Much lower volume cars than S90.

1 Like

What’s the conquest rebate now? They had 5k at the end of last year.

They tend to have presidents day, midsomar, year-end discount events. Which one is best for Volvo? I am thinking midsomar?

Sorry guys, a little off topic so feel free to move/delete if it’s not the right place for this.

Which incentives are taxable?
Right now I’m assuming that the west coast incentives of $5750 allowance, $1500 lease cash and $3000 A-Plan are all taxable. Is that correct?

Can someone please explain the current Sam’s Club discount? Does being a Sam’s Club member give you A-plan access, or is it something different?

Yeah, you log in here and that generates a pin code you can then give to the dealer for A-Plan pricing.

1 Like

I believe only the $3k is taxable.

1 Like

Thanks, outside of normal qualification, is the latest work around to get A-plan pricing, compared to the new waiting period that Volvo Club of America now requires? Presumably, I can sign-up as a Sam’s Club member today and get the A-plan PIN tomorrow?

Thank you for confirming!

Yeah sorry, you’ll have to wait for the 30 days. Some other people reported that they got a pin after going through customer service, but it seems like now people are just being told “No.”

If you don’t mind having a membership to Sams club for a year, it’s worth a shot. Groupon has some discounted rates on membership if I remember correctly.