2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

is there conquest for march??

Just pulled the trigger on my 5th S90 lease. Picking up Monday… a quick outline of the numbers. I will post exact selling price, etc., once the docs are signed.

2018 T6 Momentum
MSRP 60,5XX
Using Sam’s Club + Loyalty
Total Due at Signing = $1,000
Total Monthly = $299 (including PA 9% tax)
24 months/7500
This is using NO MSDs, I may max those out to drive payment lower. I’ll decide on Monday.

2 Likes

…I had someone message me about another deal. If you’re in PA and want to pick one up with me on Monday, send me a PM. My buddy was going to pick one up with me on Monday as well buddy backed out so I can give you the details on that car. Must qualify for loyalty and Sam’s Club to get the deal simalar to above. If no loyalty, five hundred bucks more…

Nice. 10 MSDs will save you about $40/mo.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve never used MSDs before but I might this time. The past S90s I sold so I only kept those leases a couple of months. This one I might keep full term… do you have any information on how complicated or difficult the MSDs are to get back once the car is sold, traded, returned, etc.?

Should be straight forward, @cheapdad00 or someone else said he got MSDs back from Volvo within 30 days. I was shooting for the similar deal in VA, but no loyalty can be applied with pull ahead in the South.

I got mine back about a month after I sold vehicle. 10 days for Carmax to pay off vehicle after I sold it to them. Then once the vehicle was listed as paid off in volvos system, 14 days for them to mail the check.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. In that case I might max out MSDS…

Aside from running out of driveway space, you may have an addiction to leasing. Coming soon. Leasehackr twelve step program.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha… yes, I have a problem and I don’t deny it…

Isn’t every Volvo S90 leased for under 299 a net 10k loss for Volvo?

Won’t Geely go the way of Anbang into state receivership soon?

So we buy Chinese crap on debt and borrow from them. In turn they buy the debt and companies and sell the goods to us at a loss financed by an opaque Chinese banking system.

Sounds like an international house of cards ponzi

2 Likes

Update, I’m maxing out 10 MSDs ($3000) new payment is $252. Thank you for the information on this, gentlemen. I’ve never done MSDs before but seems worth it this time. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Great deal. Who wants a base $125 encore or $160 Terrain when you can have an amazing s90 for a few sheckles more. I would be interested to know how easily this flips compared to the earlier ones.

I’m a little jealous that you’ve flipped 5 of these already. What’s your dealer discount pre rebates for these units on average, 10%?

Check again my friend. We are talking $80 encores. That’s still 3 encores for the price of one S90

1 Like

True, but that doesn’t help me make my point as well (I need to be able to cherry pick the data which is close enough to accurate but helps sell the story). :wink:

Also, I’ve sat in an Encore as in theory it would be the perfect commuter car for me, basically a tall hatchback, and I found it very uncomfortable, always slamming my right knee against that plastic piece impinging onto the cockpit from the console.

1 Like

What dealer discount are you getting?

removed 2020202020202020220

1 Like

I read that the incentives expire April 2nd, I’m guessing that’s inclusive?

Do you mind sharing dealer info? This is nowhere near what I was quoted at Gunther Volvo in Broward. Thanks in advance