2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

I don’t think VCFS allows lease swaps.

DMV = DC, MD, VA. But apparently also available in FL, but not available in GA. Best way to find out is to ask your dealer - this money come from Volvo, so there is no reason for dealer not to give it to you.

Also, doesn’t appear to be available in NC, checked with the guy from whom I leased the S90.

So just so i have my ducks in a row, the current incentives in long island/ny for the S90 t6 inscription is:

5k dealer
3k lease cash
3k sams club discount

Im excluding loyalty because this would be my first volvo. Am i missing anything?

koons

For those around Baltimore.
Edit: actually, it may be for all Koons locations. I got it from Volvo in Baltimore.

Can I buy a junker and bring a signed title in and claim loyalty :slight_smile:

Volvo loyalty is having owned within the last 6 months a Volvo of Saab. So you could buy the junker, sell the junker and bring in proof of ownership. It would be up to the dealer what they needed as evidence - whether copy of signed title would be sufficient, actual registration, or even just an insurance card listing the VIN being insured at your address.

I always wanted a Saab viggen

1 Like

Yeah, right. Worth the hassle - invest $500 to get $500 :slight_smile:
Unless we are talking about bonus $2k, but there are caveats, apparently.

Exactly, it wouldn’t be worth it for $500, but for a BMW 2K loyalty or if you are in a market with enhanced Volvo loyalty, it could be worth the effort. I posted a few craigslist ads asking to “take over virtual ownership” of people’s BMWs when I was toying with getting an I3 last month and had a handful of responses. Was actually more successful that way than reaching out to people with BMWs with prices listed <$1000 - the latter group thought I was trying to scam them.

My friend has an xc90 he wants to junk. I can ask him for the title and sign it to whoever new person is. Cost me $5.95 in postage :joy_cat: if it works

I got basically 10% discounts on v90 CCs from my CT dealers and they refused to send deal breakdowns and they all kept flogging A plan to improve the price. One even proposed a $600 doc fee :smiley: Sucks to live in a state with snake oil dealerships

There are those of us who live in states where a $600 doc fee is considered reasonable and customary :frowning: And we are supposed to like it because at least its not FL where they are $1K.

I loved my 900 SPG. Black on black. My son’s first car was a 2009 93 (we bought used in 2010).

I love when a dealer tells me that their doc fee is “only 389”.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Volvo S90 T8 Inscription lease advise

So i went to the dealer today this is what i was quoted for a S90 T6 awd Momentum in long island ny

Msrp: $60,535.00
Total Cap Cost: $48,938.46
36months 12k miles
edit [Mf is .00078 Residual 56%]

Due at signing
First months pymt: $425
Fees and insurance: $157.50
Upfront Taxes: $1,585.56

Now here is where i got a little confused. The incentives i can use are:

Volvo allowance 3750k
Lease bonus 3k
Sams Club 3k

They were only allowing 6750 of these incentives to be used directly on reducing the msrp of the car, either (im not sure which one to be honest) the 3k for the lease bonus or sams club was being used as “rebate as cap reduction” which i took a picture of below.and i have no idea how thats being passed to me in terms of savings for the car… any advice? Im really trying for $410 a month and absolutely 0 down.

You already opened new thread, this one is for T6.

That is a good deal.

If you use a-plan, they’re supposed to be limited to $100 doc fee.