2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

I don’t question that you got base, relax :slight_smile:
Keep your Volvo source so I can come to you for 2019 S60.

2 Likes

Could this be a new great Leasehack. If you have a a competitive lease that stacks, this could work out to be event better. I don’t even need one but at $250/mo after stacking competitive lease who cares.

For the comp lease pull-ahead, does it need to be within the final 12 months of the lease?

Another member on here did just that. Username name escaping me at the moment but I believe it was in the big s90 thread. Had a s class lease, if I recall correctly after stacking all rebates and lease relief net cost was mid 200s.

Not sure. I’d definitely ask since they don’t require to turn it in. It can be in the family, so you get 6 months payment and keep the second car. With Volvo pull ahead lease you need to be within last 6 months.

You should’ve done it last month with 3k Costco on top, if you don’t have A-plan.

Yes. (25 characters).

What are the qualifications of A-Plan, I think PenFed or Costco can provide that.

@nyclife

Is this able to be done in SoCal? If penfed or Costco qualifies for A plan, I have both. Also I have a current BMW lease which should qualify for competitive lease.

Penfed is not a plan, Costco was, not right now. Some think it may come back. If you work for a company that has a large benefit provider you can get them to sign up for a plan, it’s not difficult. If you own a small business I believe you can also.

I know Costco provides it, not sure the conditions. Also, trough your employer, if they participate. No idea what OP’s “Rebates = 3,000 (Truecar)” and statement about A-plan mean. @nyclife should be able to decipher this.

There is a TrueCar a plan promo floating around. Not sure how or why certain people get it.

There are truecar certificates that they sent around at the beginning of the month to people that enquired about the S90 in September, this granted them A-Plan Pricing.

1 Like
https://vcoa.org/index.php/club-overview/benefits

According to this you can pay $45 to join and get A plan pricing. Haven’t tried it so YMMV.

1 Like

Hello nyclife, any chance on replicating this deal in the Midwest? (Or at least something as close as possible to it) Looking in the Chicago area.

@arko I did it, and it generated a pin code for me immediately.

Nice! …[20char]

1 Like

You guys are awesome and I’ve learned so much so I’d like to pay it forward.

I was able to register for the A-plan website (https://aplanbyvolvo.com) with a valid Partner Code I found on the web.

Once I registered, I was easily able to generate unique pins for specific models I am interested in.

For those interested in the Partner Code to get A-Plan pricing, PM me.

1 Like

@AK29 won’t the dealer still ask for paystub verification during signing or no?

Just do the VCOA one for 45 dollars, sounds a little more legit

1 Like