2018 Volvo S90 MF & RV - POSTED

Here in Seattle, it’s showing a $3750 allowance, $3000 lease bonus dealer cash on a T6 AWD Momentum…no details about MF and RV.

Interesting. Then it’s really regional this time. I saw only 1k lease allowance on the same car.

Yes, my incentives went down as well. I am in NC.

3750 and 1000 allowance

It looks like the western US has $6750 and eastern half is only $4750.

NJ/NY has 3750+2500=6250

How are these leasing post New Years with higher residuals but new incentives? Anybody reach out for quotes yet?

I’m cross shopping this with the v90 cross country and about to jump in on the whole process so jw.

I’ve reached out on a T6 Momentum. As expected for Seattle the first quote had a ridiculous payment with down payment and no breakdown of numbers. I asked for a breakout of all the numbers and it’s been radio silence.

Buying cars up here should not be this difficult.

On a T6 AWD MOM, in PA, it’s $3750 and $2500. Same as NJ/NY.

Ursus, where do you look at the payment estimator, I can’t find it on the Volvo site. Thx

@Nmikmik goto Volvo’s site and build the car, once done scroll down and hit the “payment estimator” button. That launches another page, you enter your zip and it let’s you play around with different lease or finance scenarios and it also shows you available incentives for the zip you entered.

1 Like

Thank you! 20 Characters

With the revised RV, you can get a pretty decent lease if you are on the west coast, upper midwest or in the Northeast as they have more lease cash than in the southeast. 60K MOM or INSC can still be had for under $400/mth (before tax) on a 24 month lease with 10% discount, A-plan and full MSDs (also a 30 and 36 month lease on the MOM).

Didn’t think I would see residuals this high on the S90 again:

Going to see what I can do in the PNW. Not optimistic.

First dealer I spoke to wouldn’t budge from a $1000 dealer discount, marked up MF and marked up acquisition fee. Typical seattle…

A standard A-plan deal would be better than that.

I told them that…their response was to come in with proof of employment and we could talk.

ridiculous, must not want to sell a car.

Is this realistic?

$60k T6 MOM

10% discount

$3,750 Volvo Allowance

$3,000 lease bonus

A-Plan discount

Nothing down – taxes in NJ

10 MSDs – MF of .00088 pre MSDs, and RV of 65%

Monthly payments of $273 for 24 months with $2,750 down (inclusive of 10 MSDs).

I feel like i’m miscalculating somewhere along the line.

This looks about right to me, but I haven’t used MSDs and I don’t fully understand how the LH calculator handles them. My interpretation of the LH calculator is that for your scenario you’d pay $2,750 down, which is non-refundable, which covers tax, fees, and some cap cost reduction, and $2,500 refundable MSD.

Before tax it looks like you’d be coming to almost exactly $400/month with zero drive off, which sounds about right to me.

You’re close but that means you’d be paying tags, doc fee, acquisition fee, and first month upfront + MSDs. My advice would be to cap at least the acquisition fee.

Just got the following for a Volvo dealer. I would’ve thought the MF would be an even .00030 and not .00038. Also, not sure how he’s landing at $3,500 for Inception (I’m getting around $2,365 all in with MSDs) and also no clue where the $5,000 in MSDs is coming from. Any thoughts on Loyalty or A-Plan Pricing (haven’t told him yet that I qualify). Seems like they’re just spewing nonsense out.

As always – thanks guys!!

MSRP 57705
Sale Price $48725
Residual 65% for 24 months @10k miles a year
Money factor with MSD .00038
Inceptions amount = $3500
MSD $5000
Monthly payment $494

I didn’t include Volvo Loyalty for you or Aplan which seems to be up in the air if it is coming back.