2018 Volvo S90 MF & RV - POSTED

Title says 2018, posting - 2017.

Good point. I was replying to the requests for '17 numbers in this thread but probably should have started a new one.

Thanks for sharing. Quick question – The S90 had a T8 option for 2017? I thought they just came out with the T8 for model year 2018.

@Splattered as most of the leases are region specific, do you know if they are available in the NY/NJ area?

I only found model info for 2018, so I just went through all the 2018 models/trims and plugged 2017 in for the year and this is what came out. I’ll edit and delete the T8 numbers to avoid any confusion.

Oh, and @Prash has a good point. The 2017 data is for NJ.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Asked a dealer for a sample quote on 2018 S90 T6 AWD Momentum today and it appears the residuals went up (for 39/10k it was 49% in Dec, now got quoted 55% for Jan) but some bonuses gone. Also, A-Plan page has been updated:

S90 only has 1k lease cash now, on top of whatever standard cash.

Has the MF and RV been adjusted to compensate?

Probably, I just looked at Volvo payment estimator. It shows available lease cash.

Here in Seattle, it’s showing a $3750 allowance, $3000 lease bonus dealer cash on a T6 AWD Momentum…no details about MF and RV.

Interesting. Then it’s really regional this time. I saw only 1k lease allowance on the same car.

Yes, my incentives went down as well. I am in NC.

3750 and 1000 allowance

It looks like the western US has $6750 and eastern half is only $4750.

NJ/NY has 3750+2500=6250

How are these leasing post New Years with higher residuals but new incentives? Anybody reach out for quotes yet?

I’m cross shopping this with the v90 cross country and about to jump in on the whole process so jw.

I’ve reached out on a T6 Momentum. As expected for Seattle the first quote had a ridiculous payment with down payment and no breakdown of numbers. I asked for a breakout of all the numbers and it’s been radio silence.

Buying cars up here should not be this difficult.

On a T6 AWD MOM, in PA, it’s $3750 and $2500. Same as NJ/NY.

Ursus, where do you look at the payment estimator, I can’t find it on the Volvo site. Thx

@Nmikmik goto Volvo’s site and build the car, once done scroll down and hit the “payment estimator” button. That launches another page, you enter your zip and it let’s you play around with different lease or finance scenarios and it also shows you available incentives for the zip you entered.

1 Like