2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - $273/month

Nice! Congrats!

I can find the trd sport, msrp 39kish for, $305/mo. 36/12

1 Like

So i’m looking at a 2018 4x4 TRD Sport Double Cab short bed with AT fully loaded. Tech package, premium sport package. tonneau cover etc. this is what I got from the dealer. I am in Utah. is this a good deal or not? tacoma

If cap cost with all fees is around 40k and residual is 30k total of lease should be about 10k divide by 36mo right?

You should be getting 9-10% off. Plus incentives. It’s $1000 in my area. Find a Toyota that uses us bank and your payment will be $300/mo

1 Like

Hi I’m looking for a Tacoma TRD AT sport Double cab. Could you send me the dealer info? Every dealer I talk to is quoting $425 or higher a month.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi pensfan83 can you send me the dealer information? I am in Ohio and currently looking now for a Tacoma.

Thanks

Messages sent to you both.

I’m in Michigan and my dealer just gave me these numbers for a TRD Off Road and they say it’s through US Bank. The RV seems super low. Could the Off Road have that much lower RV than the Sport?

YUK YUK YUK. There is 1k incentive on the Tacoma this month, which means the dealer is really only giving you peanuts for a discount. And why is there a 1k rebate? Hint - it’s not because they can easily sell for MSRP

ur discount needs to be at least 4-5k

1 Like

On a Tacoma? I agree the dealer discount is terrible but I don’t think anyone is getting upwards of 4K off pre incentive.

Are you sure - here is the advertised Sales Price in Boston

That is US Bank, the MF and rebate are correct there. Residual should be 69% for 36/10 so adjusting for 12k miles. What are the figures to the right based off of? The dealer is giving you multiple terms and I would assume the 42 month hand written scenario is where that residual is dropping? Toyota finance may have more rebate money but a higher MF and worse residual so don’t focus on that. Total discount with the $1k rebate should be around 10%.

Could you send me the dealer info?

What dealership?

Fernelius Toyota in Cheboyan, MI

My toyo dealer marks 38k tacos down16%. Incentive included in that

Could you please send me the dealer info also? Thanks.