2018 Toyota Tacoma SR $259 36/12

.03 is 79.2%

I think it is MF x 2400 = interest rate.

Sorry, you’re right…add another 0. It’s .00330

which trim?

iehjriapeojeiuwrnew

TRD Sport Double Cab, Manual

Toyota does CPO leases.

RV probably suck anyways.

Going to the dealer soon and test drive the 4Runner. Going to get some numbers and report back. Sure they will try to get me to pay as much as possible lol

Good luck!!!

Members 1st is the credit union to use in PA. They are based in Mechanicsburg and have many dealers signed up mostly in that quadrant of the state. MF is around .00155 with he CULA RVs.

Came back with $455 a month for 36/12 with 10% off MSRP and money factor was 6.4%… money factor is killing the deal… is there a CU I can work with in NC? They said no to 24 months

Holy shit. I hope they at least were willing to throw in the lube for that deal

They said MF is .00225 or something

That is the Toyota Finance MF buy you can do 9 MSDs to lower it down to 0.00153, which will save you quite a bit…

Try Town and Country Toyota. I believe they can do deals through US Bank. Read this old thread for more info.

Rather not put MSD …

MSRP: 43661
SP: 39300
RV: 69%
MF: .00225
Term: 36/12
Sales Tax: 3%
Monthly: $478

They are willing to do $455 a month with DMV, First’s month, and non taxes ($1353) at signing. I still said no. 4Runner looks great but not remotely worth $455 a month!

that is a hell of a deal.

looking at their specials now and they have a killer deal on tacoma off road… requires 800+ fico… i think i’m in 790 range lol

https://www.bouldertoyota.com/promotions/rock-bottom-pricing-colorado.htm

Ad is deceiving. Says $0 due at signing, but if you look at the fine print, it states “Does not include taxes, license, title fees, insurance, or $599 D&H fee.”