2018 Tiguan S in LA

Nope, not sure at all, I just did a quick conversion using $1K being @ $30 a month. So $99 + $120 came out to $219. This is before tax obviously.

That’s for a 36 month term. @Mike2000’s number is correct. After tax, it’s close to $300/month, which doesn’t seem like a great deal.

Ahh that makes sense. That is worse than what they had going last month then. Sorry for false alert :confused:

On top of that they only have 7.5k miles per year.
VW will never understand the US market and the competitive environment here. After the disaster they had with their Diesel engines, they thought they add a “generous” warranty and all is good and forgotten and they can continue with business as usual and take over the world. They still market their cars with almost nothing in it and on top of that play the greedy 7.5k miles/year game. Look at Cody’s list and see what you pay when you lease a nicely equipped rav4. Not only you get much more value for your money but also 12k miles. Anyway, I am done with VW!

Here’s the rest of that ad. Note the $4k down.

Aren’t they getting stingy with the miles there - 7.5 k /year ?

Maybe they can do an even lower lease with no miles and a really low payment !

yes i saw the $4K down as noted above. my math converting that to sign and drive was just wrong.

fwiw, i have seen other dealers offering similar prices on 10K and 36mo. but looks like the same deals they were offering last month, so nothing to get excited about.

Has anyone seen numbers on a 2018 SEL Premium 4 motion? I am looking to jump on one when the R-Line package comes out. Thanks in advance!

2018 Tiguan SE with Pano roof / $0 drive-off / 36 mo/ 10k miles / $299.60 per month (tax included) SoCal.

After researching until my head hurt I went for a deal over the phone. Set to pick up on Saturday, so not yet achieved in total, but I see no bumps in the road ahead. (Famous last words.) They started by saying they will lose $2224 at this price. It is less than a 10 on the LH calc but I’m thrilled as it hit my exact target of $300/mo net. Will update with done deal and pics as available!

Just bumping this post edit to ask for a review of the deal… Thanks!

Nice work, you did better than I was able to. Did you pull the trigger on this?

Yes - brought home today! Started a new post in “Share Deals & Tips” area with full details.