2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

Can someone PM me that has access to generate a Friends and Family certificate so I can close a Tiguan deal tomorrow for my family member?

Yep, fixed
.00049 is 7 MSDs

2 Likes

My son said to use the Sport mode to get out into traffic quickly. It might help in some situations where I have read it is slow to merge or make a quick dart into traffic.

Anyone have a friends and family certificate?

if anyone have access to generate friends and family can you PM me?

I am interested in this deal. But i would need 12k miles instead of 10K. I checked with @rubbergash and found that it is going to add approximately $8 each month. I would like to know would there be any other impact to this deal if changed to 12k? Can anyone help?

Dont wait on these Tiguan S deals. Inventory is down to almost nothing and this deal ends this month. While you are waiting around for that Friends and Family Coupon to save you $20 per month you are going to miss out.

1 Like

True but $20 over 36 months is $720 over the lease in extra payments. Hardly a sneeze for a car at this price point.

1 Like

Its a $500 rebate so do the math. Plus if the cars are gone you essentially get nothingā€¦

Thatā€™s typical scare mongering. If you canā€™t make the deal happen then leave it at that.

5 Likes

I know the market. I just got my last allocation of Tiguans for the quarter as did every other dealer in SOCAL. You snooze you lose brah.

California has a surplus of allocation. Your dealer is smaller and may not have the inventory a volume dealer has, but to say youā€™ll lose out is a stretch. I was told the same thing and ended up with a better deal in the end. Not trying to bash, just stating facts. Your deal speaks for itself as you have mentioned before, some may take it and others may choose to shop around. Thatā€™s the beauty of hacking.

1 Like

You may be right, but I can see the allocation and it does not look good.

So how many cars are you seeing?

There was a fire at the factory that makes the grills (Tiguan and Atlas). So I see a few more Tiguans and Atlas coming from the Port and exactly Zero additional vehicles inbound for at least the next 30 days.

just curious: which port do the puebla, mexico made tiguans go to before import here?

I always assumed Long Beach but I really have no ideaā€¦

In the Bay Area, it seems like there are plenty of S models sitting on the lots. SEā€™s, however, are more scarce.

I was able to get a dealer in SoCal to match OPs deal minus the F&F $500 cert because I donā€™t have one yetā€¦

I will wait until tomorrow to see if I can get the friends and family certificate from some Hackr here :slight_smile:

Additional $750 lease cash in SOCAL only has made the S model scarce.