2018 SQ5 P+ thoughts?

MSRP: 65400
Price: 55590
Payment: 614 all in (7% tax)
Extra Rebate: 500 (wont honor 2,250). Can I force getting this? It would make it a sick deal for me.
MF: 0.00153
RV: 60%
Term: 36
7,500 miles/year

I walked out because I really want the full lease cash. What do you guys think?

Financing or leasing through Audi Financial Services (AFS) this month will earn you a $1,250 bonus. Those who choose to lease also become eligible for $1,000 cash back, for a total of up to $2,250 off.

Here is the calc: everything matched as expected:

Thanks in advance

$614 all in? Your calc says $3142 DAS… Why no MSDs? What state are you in? Florida (based on 7% tax)?

Also that issue with the incentives makes no sense.

1 Like

Miami FL
614 including 7% FL tax
DAS = first month, acq fee, dealer fee, dmv. I could not snap a pic but memorized the numbers.
MSD to be determined. I walk out because I really wanted them to do the lease bonus cash on top of the discount. Finance dude said he could not bundle on such “deep” discount.

Thank you!!

$684 all in for 7500 miles is rough. But MSDs would bring it down $40ish/month.

This makes no sense. Applying incentives doesnt cost the dealer anything. If anything, it helps them sell you a car… Did you see 2,250 on Edmunds?

The deal was still going to get the incentives… I think the dealer was pocketing it and that’s why they “discounted” the car further.

OP was smart for walking.

1 Like

Yep! Also on read it on an Audi dealer site.
I showed them and they said no can do; Either MSRP - bonus or -15% off. I walked out after 30 mins back and forth. Once they saw I was serious the finance person offered $500 extra discount for my aggravation.

If there is a way to enforce this I would go back tomorrow and press them because the car is sick.

Just seems weird bc the 2,250 would have to show up somewhere in the lease sheet under customer cash or cap reduction

Then you’ve already lost. Do not get so emotionally invloved. Go to a diff dealer. You can also get 2019s for similar pricing so no need to stick to an 18 which prob has low RV
And there’s no way to really “enforce” anything

1 Like

Instead of 2250 it showed 0. I asked where is the rebate and the answer was: cant be bundled. But because of “we are nice” we will give 500. That brought the price to $614.

Im not emotionally attached hence why I walked.
No dealer I reached out (FL, Northeast, Midwest) has been able to get close. The most I have seen on a 2019 was 9% off. I’ll keep hunting

well this isn’t a true 15% off either so its not much better in reality since you won’t get the 2250. That adds back like 3 or 4%

May wanna hustle bc its the last week of the month/quarter

Hmmm. It was 15% off before the bonus:

MSRP: 65400
Discount: 9,810 (15%)
Price: 55590
Extra: 500
Actual Selling Price: 55,090

But if they are somehow pocketing 2250, then that amount is not a discount from them… so only 7560 of the 9810 is dealer discount

ah. Got it. Net discount is null by the holdback. They are sneaky and greedy. Ill continue hustle and report back. Thank you for the feedback!!

I wouldn’t go as far as sneaky and greedy. You got over $10k off on the car. I doubt the dealer is making a lot on this deal.

people have gotten 7k-9k discount on a 2019, $10k on a 2018 should be a starting point

The problem is you caught them in a lie and now they can’t/won’t backtrack on the extra discount from the incentive. With MSDs these might still be the best numbers you’ll get for a $65k SQ5, but you have a couple of days to find better for this month.

Have you tried to find a lower optioned P+? If you shave some off the MSRP and get the same discount % that will bring the cost down. You might need to try further north to get the best deal though, Florida can be quite patchy when it comes to good dealers.

I just PMd OP dealer info for my S4 deal in south Florida. They gave me 12% off before incentives. From my experience dealers down in Miami are the worst in south Florida.

Thank you all!
I reached out to wpb dealer to see what they got!
Kyp.

Didn’t even realize it’s a 2018. I thought it was 2019.

1 Like

Any updates? I know exactly what car you’re talking about and was actually eyeing it. Nice options including that roof rack

hi all,
i got a dealer to provide 13% off on a 2019 model without much haggling. msrp @ 66285. should i then expect a higher discount on the 2018 model? it is their last day of the month so i want to capitalize on that.
thanks again!

1 Like