**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF: 0.00034
**Residual: 57%

**Zip Code:91423
**Leasehackr Score: 8.9
Pre-filled Calculator link:

2 Likes

Not a bad deal at all for a range. Enjoy it. Love the look of velar.

I think this is nice. Finally Audi S4 and Range Rover Velar almost meeting 1% rule! nice…

1 Like

Is this new or ex-loaner?

this car is so damn good looking! enjoy.

2 Likes

What an awesome river deal it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol indeed it is…

that’s a great deal, which range dealership is this?

Good deal, I drove the Velar and thought it was pretty nice.

Santa Monica. Ask for Vivian. She is the sales manager. Tell her Nick sent you. I’m going to post her business card down below.

1 Like

Deleted. On purpose

1 Like

much appreciated! Thanks for your help

HornburgJLR is pretty good at stocking up and punching cars for incentives.

Great dealer … meanwhile my Disco is in the shop for 20 days now.

This dealer will NOT do business with anyone outside their area - I am in LA County.

I tried when I was looking for a Discovery Sport in 2015 and they refused to sell to me - thought it was discriminatory but found out some snooty dealers will only sell to local clients.

The San Diego Land Rover dealer said some dealers limit who they will sell to but they (San Diego) does not and welcomed me to buy from them.

I ended up driving the same distance as West LA to Cerritos and got the Disco at a better price.

4sallypar I’m not sure what you’re talking about. They’re also in LA County. I live in LA County also. That wasn’t a problem for me.

I know I live in LA County.
This is what a Hornburg SA said in 2015:
“If you plan on registering you vehicle in _____, You would be considered outside of our retail area and can not sell the vehicle as it is against our company policy. Thank you for your interest and good luck.”

That left a very sour taste with me so I have never even looked at getting RR anywhere in the west side.

I go to either Anaheim Hills, Cerritos or San Diego. I am currently looking for a Velar in diesel to replace out my leased Disco coming to an end…

Did you notice San Diego ? They have no problems selling to an LA customer!

Is that a Range Rover policy so you can’t pit one Range Rover dealer against another?

Probably.
It’s an individual store policy.
Some stores like San Diego does not care and will sell to anyone in the US.

Well that is strange.

I called 2 dealers in OC and they just plain ignored me. Went to the one in Encino and Westlake but they were not negotiable on the price at all. Called these guys and negotiated the price over the phone, sent them the credit app and drove my wife there to surprise her. They had the car ready for her out front with a huge bow on top.