2018 Q50 RS Lease - EDITED

Just updated post, the original base 53,935 car i was inquiring about sold so now they offering me a 57685 MSRP vehicle for that price.

Consider you have ~$1700 of negative equity put in that payment it looks like you have a great deal on a pretty loaded car at that.

1 Like

Visiting the dealer in about half an hour, going to push for 450. We’ll see what happens!

Good luck! Keep us posted.

Update: original salesman wasn’t there so I didn’t wanna negotiate with someone else and screw up his commision. Other dealership went to $479. The numbers should crunch down hopefully a lot more tomorrow.

I’m in Miami and wouldn’t mind driving over, not having too much luck over here. Going to reach out to Naples. Any other dealers you’ve had luck with?

Did you try Lauderdale? When I ran numbers on TrueCare they come back with over $11k off MSRP. I just searching for a Q50 RS, I think as we get closer to month end they will start to move more.

11k off msrp on the RS is what brokers are doing too

@otto you bought the car right? I just saw you had mentioned it in another thread. Mind sharing the the details here?

Not yet since my condo closing got delayed, but I do have an update on the payment structure since I was able to see a quote in front of me.

Selling price of a 58k vehicle was brought down to 47.5k. MF was .00003, residual was 53% 15k miles per year I’m currently quoted at 432 per month with only tax and fees down. With my previous lease rolled in, I’m at 469.

2 Likes

I have been working with a dealer in Houston on a 2018 RS400 fully loaded, everything but Spare Tire Pkg. Proactive, Sensory, Illuminated Kick Panels and Emblem, Rear Deck Spoiler.

I made the first offer of $10K off sticker, 0.00003 Base MF. Monthly was $554.39 incl. tax (Taxes are a killer in TX, based on selling price)

His counter offer:
MSRP: [$58975]
Selling Price: [$50975] 14% off
Acq. Fee [$700]
Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [15,000]

MF: [0.0022] Base is 0.00003
Residual: [53%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$968.31 1st mo, doc, and DMV]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$625.31]

Zip Code: [77423]
Sales Tax Rate: [6.75% on total]

I am back to looking at CPO BMW’s/Audi’s. I am in no hurry. Just thought I would start working to find a good end of month/year or Black Friday deal.

I always get TX numbers messed up because of that crazy tax situation. What is the monthly pre-tax number? I think that would be a better number to share with folks here.

All things being equal, excluding taxes = $541.79/mo. I was hoping for $474.69.

What is the forum’s call on paying taxes upfront vs. putting them in the loan? I know the stated goal is to put as little cash into signing as possible. That $3k+ I would have to pay, would be lost if I got T-boned pulling it off the lot right?

There’s 2% more into that deal you can negotiate off.

I agree. I have 5-6 dealers within 150 miles of my house. I am going to send them the same 16% offer over the holiday, and see what I got when I get back in town after the weekend. If no bites, there is always December. Has anyone gotten more than 16% off lately? I have not seen it.

Hi All, i ended up getting a 2017 Q60 Sport MSRP roughly 57k 15k miles 39 months 430 a month with fees down. Would anyone be interested in me breaking down the deal?

2 Likes

looking at the q60s now. do you mind sharing the numbers. thanks

Just posted it in a different thread

Hey just wondering which dealer quoted you on the Q50 Red Sport and did you have any luck in December? I’m getting the run around from all the dealers I’ve tried.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Carlos,

I actually ended up getting a Q60 on Dec 02. The final offer i got on this car was $469 tax and fees down ($2632), 15k miles a year, with them paying off my previous lease (listed above). Both infiniti of orland park and infiniti of chicago (both located in illinois) honored this price.