2018 Mercedes C43 AMG Lease - Good or Bad

Looking at possibly taking over the lease of a 2018 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG. Monthly payments will be about $550/mo, approximately 18 months remaining. Total miles allowed is 30,000. Car has about 13,700 miles on it. Lease end buyout is $40, 231. No accidents. Car has pretty much every option you can think of.

I’ve never leased a car… much less a lease takeover.

Please let me know your thoughts on this deal.

this is fairly cheap for a c43
car is a very nice car , to me there only problem is they lease very poorly… the person listing must have had a big discount plus put some money down to get to this number …
ask for MSRP as these cars can be as low as mid 50 to above 70 k … obviously if close to 70 k , makes it a sweet deal.
just did lease number on a 19 with sticker close to 70 k , and with aggressive discount the best I got was 870/ month including 10 % tax , plus 2 k down

1 Like

Sounds like a great deal to me, assuming you’re not giving the original lessee anything and just taking over the payments.

1 Like

Thank you for your input - I really do appreciate it! That is correct. … nothing is going to the orginal owner, I’ll be taking over the lease.

Thank you!! I’ve asked and am waiting on a response.

Smoking deal. You won’t find anything close to that. I tried for 6 months. Awesome car. I had one for 3 years and loved it!

1 Like

that’s shouldn’t even be a question… for that monthly price you can get a bmw 330I at most (given the case if you walk into a dealership) don’t even think about it. If it doesnt have any accident, no scratches, out of normal dings and dents etc of course. go for it.

2 Likes

Right on… thank you!!

Awesome! Thank you!!

If you don’t get it I’ll take it!

2 Likes

I’m working on it :smile:

2 Likes

Very good deal at face value! As others have said, c43 don’t normally lease well and you can expect to pay upwards of 800+. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! We’re actually going through the lease transfer process now.

1 Like