2018 Mercedes 4matic GLA 250 -- $333 a month

Hi Genesis, I am interested in the c300s. Can you please pm me the dealer and sales person info? Thank you much appreciated.

Congratulations! I am also interested in the dealer! Thank you

Interested in a deal on the GLE. PM if needed. Thanks!

Hi @genesis,

I am interested in the dealer info too. Please PM.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m new to this site and looking for some assistance in purchasing a Mercedes C300. I’m interested in the certified pre-owned or loaners depending on the package that’s included in each. I’m in DC, but willing to purchase outside of the area.
What dealership do you work with that has a stock of loaners?

Thanks!

I am looking for a similar vehicle, can you share the official lease quote by masking personal details
Thanks for the help

Hello Guys,

Negotiated the following deal, how is it, can i do better ?

2018 Mercedes 4matic GLA 250 with 7K miles

**MSRP: $43,405
**Selling Price: $33,500
**Residual : $23,700
**Monthly Payment: $324
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD: 3 ($1,050)
**Incentives: $0
$2000 drive off (first month payment plus MSDs + fees & taxes)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 30k total, 10k per year

Interested in C300. Can you please send me the dealer info?

May I have dealer info. ? Thanks

How is MSRP determined on a 2018 used cpo? The low mileage 2018 cpo GLA’s I see in my area are priced to sell between 30k and 37k. Thats without negotiating.

Used CPOs cannot be leased.

Probably a Loaner

How is that the case when the OP signed a 36 month lease on a 2018 cpo with 3300 miles on it?

A used CPO and demo/loaner is not the same.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying. I overlooked that small detail

FWIW, Mercedes classifies certain former loaners (including the one here) as CPOs.

MSRP is the new MSRP for that exact model. The dealership can tell you. That’s what the lease is based on.

The ones in the low-thirties should be leaseable as they are probably ex-loaners. They should be able to tell you what the MSRP is very quickly.

Man - these deals make me jealous! I’ve tried the 3 local dealers here and $580 3yr/36k is the best they’ll do on loaners with similar miles and MSRPs! That’s $250/mo or $9000 total more!!! Ugh!

Can you pm the dealer info to me as well. Thanks.