2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

I am comparing between premium Plus vs deluxe tech package

premium plus - Msrp $51,310, Selling price $42,445 Residual 57% 12k miles
Deluxe tech - MSRP $59,110 SELLING PRICE $ $49,699 RESIDUAL 57% 39MO 12K MILES PER YEAR

Have you looked at one with Premium, Premium plus and drivers assistance package? Imho, itā€™s the sweet spot on the qx60. Doesnt have everything deluxe tech does, but is usually 53.5k instead of 59k.

The dealer I am working with doesnā€™t have any in stock with DAP

I ran into that situation when I leased my wifeā€™s . In the end couldnā€™t justify the extra 75/mth to go from P+ to Deluxe tech. Plus I really didnt want the 20" tires.

@HN308 can you please share the details information for me.

Thanks for sharing this deal.

@HN308 Would you share the details with me also? I need a new family car. Thanks!

All dealer request and PMs replied.

Hello, please share the dealer details and also advise if there is any change in the pricing nowā€¦ for betterā€¦ :smiley:

please PM the dealer details. thanks

Hi, is this deal still available? Can you pm the dealerā€™s information? Thanks

Please pass me on dealer name. THanks.

All dealer details requests replied.

HN.

Discovered the site with the recent Volt lease publicity and Iā€™ve been following a few threads. Seems like the QX60 has been a consistently good lease deal for some months now and Iā€™m in the market for a new car. Some unanswered questions:

Is there a master list of states where MSDs are a go/no go? Iā€™m in Michigan, and trying to figure out if any of the deals being discussed here will be obtainable in Michigan or not. (I know, call a dealer - but Iā€™ve seen mention that some dealers do not do MSDs even if theyā€™re legal in their state)

Nissan/Infinitiā€™sVPP program seems to give every organization under the sun a code for participation. But Iā€™m self-employed. Is there any way for me to qualify? Itā€™s hard to be on the other side of the glass looking it at the free buffet.

I canā€™t comment on the MSDs but can on VPP. My company is not participating and I tried numerous times to no avail on obtaining. Apparently at one time you could call and theyā€™d create a case for you. Well, they wised up thatā€™s no longer achievable. Regardless, youā€™ll be able to get a fantastic deal. It does suck when you could be eating lobster instead of chicken for the same priceā€¦

In Michigan I think itā€™s VPP for everyone - no code needed. Not sure if youā€™re near by or if there is any residency restrictions.

I am looking to lease QX60 in the state of CT - Hartford county. Please share me the detailsā€¦

I am eligible for VPP

I live in Rhode Island, I can drive up to sign the paperwork and pick up the car. Please share the details.

Thanks!!

PM sent with dealer info

Can you send me dealer info

Thanks