2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

Can you please send me dealer info? Thanks!

I would like the dealer info as well.

Thanks!

@Inforalease @Bdotlee @elljefe

The deal in the 1st of this thread was for last month.

Once I get updated numbers for July, I will post them and send dealer details to all who have requested it.

Do you have basic model?

Hi,

New to the forums, I would like dealer info too please. I live in upstate NY.

Thanks

Please do.
I want to make it happen.

I would also like dealer infoā€¦Iā€™m am ready to buy one

So ive seen info that current leasers can get 2 payments pushed forward.
Does that mean added to your new car payment or forgiven?

Anyone know of a good California dealer to try this deal at?

it means that infiniti or nissan will pick up the payments with no charge. Thereā€™s also $500 in wear and tear forgiveness included. Another somewhat benefit as you donā€™t get dinged on your credit is theyā€™ll pre-approve up to a certain amount without running a credit report. You have to call NMAC to get the code.

@Inforalease @Bdotlee @elljefe @Zlander @Mark_Shteinberg @bigdaddydb

July Numbers have been updated in the Orginal Post. I am PMā€™ing dealer info to all those that showed interest in this deal.

If anyone else needs dealer contact PM me and I will put you directly in touch with the sales GM.

HN.

1 Like

Hi @HN308, can you PM me info about the deal? I live in Central NJ. Iā€™m new to the forum and canā€™t seem to PM yet (I signed up when I read about this).

Excellent value & a great vehicle!

@outatimemk

Dealer details PMā€™d.

New to the forum. I live in PA/NJ area. Can anyone pm me the dealer? Thanks!

Does anyone know if it is possible to use vpp if your family has it or does it have to be myself?

The person with VPP has to be in same household and if itā€™s a different family member they need to be on the lease as a co-signer.

Very helpful. Thanks!

Hi there iā€™m in central jersey can you also PM me the dealer infoā€¦ thanks

Hi there, i just realized we have VPP through wifeā€™s company, can you please PM the dealer name?

@teflonrico @Eurocayman1

PMā€™s sent with dealer info.

HN

1 Like