2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

nvm need to edit. 20 char

Any numbers for June yet?

I’m curious also! I think I’m ready to push the button!

June numbers are out. I have updated the numbers in the original post. I will be sending the PM with dealer info to all who have reached me via this post or PM in last few days asking for QX60 numbers.

HN.

2 Likes

Hello @HN308 I am interested in leasing Infiniti QX60 Premium/Plus. I can get VPP from work. Let me know dealer contact and any suggestion if you have any. I am in CNJ btw.

Hello HN308, Can you PM me the dealer info? Thanks

please pm dealer info I live in NY

Thanks

How do I get VPP. My wife’s company seems to qualify ?

@R_A Check this out. Steps to generate nissan/infiniti VPP claim certificate online
Second link in above thread is broken so use the one I mentioned in the same thread.

I used this link “https://www.insidenissan.com/home_inf.psp 27” and clicked on ‘Business Associate’ to generate Claim ID. Claim id is valid for 45 days so use it sparingly.

@Russ1975 hey can you comment how your leasing experiences with Infiniti was in general ? Also, I am curious to know if 20 inch Wheels and tires package on QX60 is worth it or it is going to cause uncomfortable and noisy ride.

Thank you for sharing the steps for VPP. @John_Miller

Hi looking to get into a base awd qx60. Best I’ve gotten was 457 per month incl tax fees etc 12k per year on awd model. Can you share dealer ?

can you tell me your Infiniti contact in NJ. Looking to secure one at the cheap costs you listed.

can you send me dealer info

Can’t comment on the 18s but it’s not like the 20s are low profile- 235 55 20. Rides really well

Is this a good deal. This is the quote I got with VPP
MSRP $59,110
SELLING PRICE $48,999 + $700 BANK FEE, ADJ CAP $49,699
RESIDUAL 57%
MF.00005
39MO 12K MILES PER YEAR
$414.59 PER MONTH WITH 1ST MO, REG, TAXES & $4,000 MSD TOTAL DUE AT SINGING

$414.59 FIRST MO
$4,000 MSD
$300 REGISTRATION
$3 LEMON LAW
$2,103.93 TAXES

$6,821.52 TOTAL WITH THE REFUNDABLE MSD

That’s like 13% tax on the lease cost…where do you live?

I live in Virginia. the tax is on sale price

MF is very low, roll as much as possible into cap cost. Great price. Did you get them to waive VA’s typical usurious doc fee or are you acquiring from out of state?

Oh that explains it.

Sounds like a great deal for a loaded CUV