2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

The prices got better 4 days ago. Did your dealer only tell you today?

@aronchi

It took me few days to update the deal.

However my earlier deal listed below from early May was still better than your $399/mth deal what you updated 4 days ago even with more incentives for a similar priced QX60 and my dealer don’t charge doc fees and I don’t charge any broker fees.

2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus
MSRP $51,810 15% Off 39/10K.
$372/Mth with $3600 MSDs.
$333/mth with $3600 MSD and VPP.

I will let the community decide where they want to get their car from.

You can let whomever you want decide, but your deal wasn’t better. It’s easy to advertise a low payment and then go, oh by the way this is plus tax and driveoffs. For anyone doing MSDs out of pocket, the best option is always to do first month + MSDs, especially when MSDs already buy down the money factor to basically 0. I did this on my BMW and encourage all of my clients to do the same.

CT charges its own registration and other taxes, that neither NJ nor PA charge, and actually comes out higher than PA doc of $141. And I don’t charge any broker fees either.

PS, unless your dealer marks up their money factor on these things, the most MSDs that are allowed at an .00085 MF is 8, not 9.

I always advertise a sales price and clearly mark it in percentage basis (17% off MSRP in this case) so people can compare it with a similar car even if the MSRP is different by couple of grand depending on options. You don’t have listed selling price at all but you must have good reason for it.

Being a broker you should know that CT registration and taxes don’t apply to anyone registering it out of state of CT so what you said above makes no sense.

MF is not marked up. I might have selected 9 instead of 8 in drop down on calculator but changing it will make 2-3 bucks difference so that is no big deal. I will fix it though in the OP.

Lets not waste time and effort responding to each other. This is a post for community members who might be interested in this deal and I will prefer to answer community members who have genuine questions.

If you can bring a better deal, more power to you.

3 Likes

popcorn

6 Likes

What’s with all the hate? I don’t think it’s right to bash the OP unless whoever is doing the bashing can do the same or offer something better. We should all play nice :+1:

My original lease on QX60 was with Greenwich and it has 2 payment left. General manager reached out to me and we agreed on 2018 QX60, unfortunately I don’t qualify for VPP or can get MSDs so ended up with $460 all in. I believe MSRP is 51,795.

Does owning one currently qualify you for loyalty?

I got a loyalty mailer about 6 weeks ago (4 payments left on current QX60 lease)

It doesn’t get you VPP but it does “prequalify” you for a certain amount above your current lease rate provided you make all payments on time. This just means you get a tier 1 rate and they don’t have to run your credit. The other things are 2 month pull ahead and $500 waiver on wear and tear.

Hi,
Can you pm me the dealer details? Thanks

I dont really understand the need for pre qualification seems like a gimmick

agree completely…

Updated the Original post with MSD which will be 8 and not 9. This changes the payment by 3 bucks. Not a big deal but wanted to make sure people reaching to dealers know how many MSD to put down.

Also the MSD are counted on pre-MSD price so it will be $450 per MSD so in this case it will be 8 for a total or $3600 in MSD which are fully refundable at the end of the lease.

HN.

Hi. are there any loyalty or other incentives / rebates? I currently lease a BMW and a Nissan

I’m really new to LH but could you PM the dealer info for this QX60?
Am i understanding right, that the MSD’s not available to NY’ers b/c the dealer is in NY? But theoretically if they were in NJ or CT, (me being in NY) could still get the MSDs?

Thanks

@Look2Save

I have pm’d you the dealer info.

For Infiniti you can’t do MSD even if the dealer is in NJ or CT if you are a NY resident. For some other brands like Mercedes you can do MSD if the dealer is not in NY and you are a NY resident.

Hey could you PM me the dealer. I’m in NYC!!!

1 Like

Hello HN308,

Thanks for all the information sir.
I am currently looking for a good deal on QX40 in South Florida.
Can wait till August (kids school year) to get the car but ready to make a deal if the price is right !

What do you think about timing this lease ?
I have a VPP that expires Jul y15th …don’t know if thats gets extended automatically …

Got a QX60 on May 31st, everything as promised. Thank you @HN308!!!