2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

@akash

Unless the 4600 includes MSD that number makes no sense. All my deals are without any down payment or dealer doc fees.

1 Like

I am getting this deal in Texas - Does it sound right?
monthly $388, MSD - 8 X 388 (refundable when lease gets over).

Walk out with car amount = 388+ 340(title) + TX sales tax ( 2610) = 3350

Hi I am an nyc resident interested in this deal looks awesome
Canā€™t figure out how to PM you can you message me info?

PM replied.
20 characters

Can a NY resident working with a NJ/CT dealer still do MSDs? The car will be registered in NY.

Can you break out the deal? Are you getting tax incentives? What dealer? Iā€™m very interested and in DFW.

NY residents canā€™t do MSDs with Infiniti. Some brands like Mercedes do allow MSD if the dealer is not in NY but Infiniti doesnā€™t allow it.

Hi, I am a MA resident and interested in a base AWD or the premium plus discussed in this thread. Would really appreciate if you would PM me the dealer contact to replicate this deal. TIA!

Hi HN308,

How do I get into contact with you?

@G8_Real

I have PMd you dealer info. If you have any particular question about the deal which you need to discuss with me than feel free to PM.

HN

deleted this and sent

Please pm me the dealer info in nj for premium plus

Hi interested in this. Iā€™m in IL can I get this same deal? Currently have a 2017 qx60 would like another

Can you PM me dealerā€™s contact? Thanks.

Just curious if this deal has changed for May?

The Edmundā€™s guys are quoting the same MF and RV for May leases (assume they are using May numbers because they actually posted yesterday, usually they will delay to 2nd or 3rd before answering). Now just need to wait to see if Infiniti adjusted their floorplan rates for May (or if dealers old enough qx60s last month to back off on aggressiveness).

question:

I have a lease locked in with max MSDs of $3,600 to bring MF to .00001. Would a lesser amount accomplish the same MF? if so, how much/many MSDs?

Thanks

MF is just one piece of the puzzle. There is residual, customer incentives and dealer incentives that get the whole deal done. They change from month to month so you have to compare the whole picture.

I have not got the exact deal pitched to me for this month. They are working internally to come up with a deal that will be competitive. Once I have it, you will see it here. you can than compare it with what you have with last months numbers.

If they are charging you base MF of 0.00085, then 8 MSDs takes MF down to 0.00005 (0.0001 each). The 9th MSD only drops it from 0.00005 to 0.00001 - so has less impact on the monthly than the other 8.

How much does 1 MSD drop the money factor by?