3 row suv under $350

Hi,

I’m well aware of the protocol here and I’m not asking anyone to do any work for me. I’m just curious if anyone is seeing 3rd row suvs with leather between $300 - $350.

I called a chevy dealer and he told me $477 a month with $1,200 down for Traverse lt3… That was with a supplier discount. I laughed and told him he couldn’t be serious.

I saw this for a base xlt explorer

Thanks

Tiguan maybe, depends if you want a real third row or a kids only third row. Oh and that would be fake leather

Most if not all 3 row cross over has kids 3rd row. I think if you put a kid in Tiguan’a 3rd row, the 2nd row also becomes kids row too.

Explorer is a good choice.

Honestly anyone sitting in any of the back rows isn’t paying so I don’t really care about their comfort.

5 Likes

Try Hyandai sante fe that range

Traverse 3LT isn’t a cheap car and there aren’t that many discounts on it. That quote isn’t that bad

1 Like

That’s a real good price on Explorer, would be interesting to see the fine print. Infiniti QX60 can lease sub 350 with MSDs.

+1 on the new Tiguan. Seats aren’t as comfy as the Explorer though and has a small 3rd row, but that’s par for the course on most 3 row SUVs. If you want comfort in the 3rd you’re looking at a minivan. A Ford Flex isn’t quite as bad your typical minivan and could probably get that in your range.

can you let us know which dealer is offering that explorer lease deal.

Dorian Ford 20202020

A Michigan special, based upon employee A/Z Plan pricing.

I don’t know what you are talking about. Tiguan is probably 10" or even more shorter than a full size 3row crossover like pilot or QX60 or explorer. Interior is actually more of the size of a cr-v with a 3row in the back, maybe even a bit shorter.

At that price I wonder if it even has ac and power windows.

You should be able to get a Highlander LE or CX-9 Sport for less than $350.

So the QX60 deal this month is looking better and better given the alternatives. I’m not really seeing better options anywhere near those prices.